Violet's temper

The two sisters Amira and Yasmin, fussed over Violets appearance as if it was her wedding day. "Don't move Violet, you're messing up the hair!" Yasmin said with annoyance. Violets hair was so thick and heavy, that it wouldn't stay up the way Yasmin wanted it too.

"Let it fall down!" Violet snapped, "I'm not comfortable with my hair up anyway, and why all this fuss over my appearance? He's just a Fay!"

The two sisters looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They knew that Vilolet wanted the Fay, but she was much too stubborn to admit it. It must run in the family, Yasmin thought, as thoughts of Tristan plagued her mind. He has kept his distance from her since the day he brought her here, and Yasmin was hurt by his indifference, but the warrior never promised her anything, in fact, he did her a favor by bringing her here, life back home was unbearable.

At that moment the door swung open and Stephan stuck his head inside Violets chamber. All three girls gave him a dirty look, and he smiled at them from ear to ear, but his smile faded when his eyes met and locked with Amira.

Violet and Yasmin pretended they didn't notice the way Stephan undressed his soulmate with his eyes, but deep in their hearts they were jealous of such raw display of love and need. They wanted that too, and although they were happy for Amira, they could not help but feel what they were feeling.

"Amira, can I borrow you for a minute? A few things have come to my attention and I need your help to sort them out." He lied, and his eye's sparkled with lust.

Amira lowered her eyes to her hands, and hoped her face hadn't turned beet red from embarrassment. It was about time Prince Charming came loooking for her, she thought, as she walked past him and waited out in the hallway for him to close the door.

"Come Amira," he said as he took her hand and pulled her with him to his chambers, "I need your help on a few pressing matters that can't wait any longer."

The servants looked quietly at the lovely couple as they mopped the marble floors in the hall, and wished it were them and not her that were going inside the Druid's chamber. There was a time that they did have the pleasure of sharing a bed with him, but ever since she has come back, he has not been to the servant quarters again.

Stephan opened the door to his rooms, and pulled her inside with him. Slamming the door shut, he turned around and his eyes burned her flesh as his lusty stare fell on her cleavage. Wrapping his arm around her waist, Stephan pulled her in his arms and kissed her hungrily.

The Druids lips dropped to the nape of her neck, and he closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. His hands caressed her back and dropped down to the arch of her back, and he palmed her arse with his two huge hands pulling her against his groin. Grinding himself to her, he moaned huskily and whispered her name with a feverish need that had him trembling with lust.

"Amira, this is your room from now on, you are to sleep with me from this day forward. You are mine, and you belong here with me!" He whispered hoarsely as his lips fell to her cleavage and his tongue caressed her there.

Amira was lost in a pool of lust, and the need inside her had reached a boiling point that had her trembling in the Druids strong arms. "Yes, yes," she whispered back, as Stephan's tongue glided between her breasts.

The most powerful warrior that had ever walked the earth hooked his hands on the inside of her gown by her shoulders and ripped apart the material. His greedy eyes watched as her breasts sprung fourth from their prison, and Amira heard a strangle cry escaped from the Druids throat before his mouth claimed what was rightfully his.

Thus they spent the entire afternoon enjoying the fruits of love in each other's arms, and not once did it cross the Druids mind that the woman he loved more than life itself, the beautiful creature he made sweet passionate love to, was not a Druidess and that one day he will watch her die and will want himself to die a thousand deaths, just to be with her in the afterlife.

***************

After putting the finishing touches on Violet, Yasmin stepped back to admire the beautiful Druidess not realizing that she herself was just as beautiful. "You look quite the catch Violet!" Yasmin squeeled with delight. "Tonight Kalen will fall madly in love with you!"

Before Violet could answer to that remark, the door flew open and Nessa, Lanie, and Kyra walked in and their eyes sparkled with excitement.

"You're so beautiful Violet!" Her mother said, as tears formed in her eyes. "I can't wait to see Kalen's expression when his eyes fall on you tonight!"

"Would everyone stop this craziness about Kalen! I don't desire him, He is a Fay for crying out loud!" She yelled.

Nessa raised her eye brow, "A Fay? And why would that be an issue? Your father is Fay, and you are half Fay!" She said angrilly. "I don't ever want to hear you say that again!"

"I hate the fact that I'm a halfbreed! And father is an exception and I love him dearly, but Kalen is not an exception!" Violet burst out and said. "He lives in Fay land and practices free sex like all fairies do! Is that what you want for me mother?"

Everyone was quiet and held their breath waiting to hear how Nessa's was going to answer that question.

"Your father was like that when I first met him, but when he fell in love with me, he changed his tune. Just like Kalen will, I'm sure of it." Nessa reasoned, but Violet wasn't buying into that. She didn't trust Kalen to change, but when the servants came to tell the ladies that the King of Fay had arrived, and dinner would be served promptly, Violet's heart hammered wildly against her chest, and even though she tried to hide her excitement, the ladies could see right through her.

***********

Kalen sat at the dinner table with Hawk and the MacAlister bothers having friendly talk with them, and waiting patiently for Violet's arrival. He was cool and collective, and looked forward to seeing her, but never in his wildest dreams did he expect her appearance to have such an impact on his heart when she walked in the dining room.

He nearly fell of his chair!

Her presence had a powerful affect on everyone around the room, Kalen noticed how the warriors in the dining room pulled themselves up straight in their chairs, and looked hungrily at her. Her smile was dynamic, and her flirtatious eyes sparkled with laughter as she made her way to the table and sat herself down next to her uncle Silas, on the opposite side of the table from where Kalen sat.

She looked stunning in her emerald gown, that was adorned with crystals and sparkled with every move that she made, but Kalen knew that even if she were dressed in rags, she would still be beautiful.

Hawk watched his king very closely, and noticed the affect Violet had on him. He cracked a smile and leaned his head close to his friend, "She's beautiful isn't she?"

Kalen merely nodded in response, not able to take his gaze off her. He wanted her desperately, so much so, that his balls were ready to burst!

Hawk watched the king and his daughter all through dinner, and sparks were flying between them of that he was sure of, but he noticed that Violet was ignoring the king, and he wondered what game she was playing.

Kalen's powerful presence had every female in the room swooning off their feet,

Violet was the only one that didn't seem affected by him, and that angered Kalen. He slipped his hand in his pocket and fingered the diamond necklace, and wondered if such a gift would bring her to her knees. Diamonds were every women's best friend!

Lifting his powerful body to his feet, he pulled out the diamond necklace and lifted it before everyone for all to see. "I bring a gift for Violet." He said in a deep masculine voice, shaking the diamond necklace in front of Violets face to win her approval.

The diamond sparkled before Violet's eyes, and she slowly lifted herself to her feet. Anger had gripped her heart that he dare dangle a diamond in front of her and expect her to fall into his bed! For his intentions were to bed her, she knew that, and she was not going to allow him to embarrass her in such a way without destroying him first!

Violet grabbed the necklace and whipped it across the room, "How dare you think to take me to your bed by giving me expensive gifts! Go home Fay, no amount of jewels will convince me to lay with you!" She sneered before she turned angrilly and walked away while she stil had her pride intact.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxoxxoxxoxo