The universal doorway to eternity

Stephan tightened his hold on the women, and whispered words of encouragement, knowing that they were probably scared at this very moment. A pool of darkness engulfed them, and Bella's eyes widened with fear, she didn't like the dark, they reminded her of witches and goblins, and she wrapped her paws around Stephan's neck. afraid she might fall off the Druids head and fall into darkness and didn't realize that she almost choked the life out of him.

Moments passed before a sonic boom elxploded around them, and a million tiny particals of lights appeared. Brilliant colors of light swirled around them until all the dots connected and formed a huge ball of light. They were in the middle of the bright light, and suddenly before them a huge golden door appeared.

Stephan felt solid ground underneath his feet, and he carefully let go of the women. Bella opened her eyes and sighed with relief that they were all still alive. Jumping off the Druid, she fell to the ground and walked to the golden door. She had heard tales of this wonderful door and she couldn't wait to go back home and brag to her friends about this beautiful experience she was having. There is no need to tell them that she had been scared out of her wits, because they will laugh at her and call her names, and Harry might hear of that and start swinging his Twinkie at all the other cats! He found her sexy because she acted tough and fearless, and he he found out the truth he might leave her!

Stephan walked up to the door and examined the lock that was in the middle of the door. It was a perfect match to the treasure of the pyramid. "Kyra, come here and place the treasure right there." He said, pointing at the middle of the golden door.

Kyra walked up next to him and pulled out the treasure that she had tied at her waist. The pyramid started to flash it's light and more symbols appeared all around the treasure. Turning her head around, Kyra called to her sister, "Come Julia, it is time." Julia stepped forward and placed her hand on top of Kyra's.

"Amira, close your eyes and tell us what you see." Stephan told her.

Amira did as she was told and she closed her eyes. She gasped when she saw the scriptures unfold in her mind, and without even realizing it she started to read them out loud. It was in a language no one understood, not even she knew what came out of her mouth, but every word that she uttered had power.

Kyra and Julia placed the pyramid on the other half that was on the golden door, and watched as it connected together and came to life. Pulling their hands off the treasure, Kyra pulled her sister back and the golden door swung open slowly.

The four of them walked through the door and Bella trailed in behind them. The room sparkled with light, and it was huge and neverending. The more they walked forward the bigger the room got. There were book shelves on both side of the room, filled with golden books and blue prints of every single human who has ever lived.

The women walked around and were amazed at all that they saw. This universal room was unbelievable, how could such a thing exist? Kyra thought, as she walked through the room and caressed some of the golden books on the shelves.

Bella followed quietly behind them, wishing this could all be over and done with so she could go back home.

"Would it be possible to find my blue prints Stephan?" Julia asked, curious what is written in them. "I would so love to know how many children Edward and I will have."

"It would not be wise for anyone to read their own blue prints Julia, the whole purpose of coming to earth is to learn and experience right from wrong, and learn to love one another, If you read your blue prints, what purpose would that serve? You would know the results and it would defeat the whole purpose of you coming here." He told her, and he made a lot of sense, Julia thought with disappointment, but as she walked through the never ending hall of blue prints, her curiosity got the best of her and she secretly decided to peak in her blue prints before they left this place.

Bella ran ahead of everyone and jumped in Stephan's arms. "What is it Bella, what do you want to show me?"

Bella jumped off his arms and ran up ahead where there was a white gold round table, and on it lay two books. One book was yellow gold and the other was white gold. Stephan walked up to it and looked down at the books. The women came up from behind him excitedly, and waited for Stephan to open the books.

Stephan reached for the yellow gold one first. He flicked through the pages scanning quickly every word on it with his supersonic eyes, and his mind recorded everything instantaneously. Then he did the same with the other book, he picked it up and his mind stored all the information, every single word written in it.

The books were written in ancient form, in a language that only few in the world would understand. William and Stephan were two of the few that could translate it's meaning. After Stephan's brain processed and recorded everything, the Druid placed the books back on the golden table and tried to calm his beating heart.

He glanced at Amira and found her staring at him. Quickly averting his gaze, not wanting her to read the fear in his eyes, he walked away and tried not to think of what the books wrote. It was not fair that he had to live with the information he had just downloaded in his mind. If everything he read was true, than he was better off dead!

Amira walked up behind him and placed her small hand on his shoulders. "Stephan, is everything all right?" She asked, with concern evident in her voice.

The Druid turned around and pulled her into his embrace. Holding her tight in his arms, the warrior whispered how much he loved her, and then he kissed her passionately. Amira's heart sank. She knew that his reaction could only mean one thing. The blue prints revealed to him something that he was scared of. Just what exactly is written in there, she wondered as she shivered in his arms.

Stephan pretended he did not notice that she was shaking, letting go of her, he walked away quickly so she would not witness the tears that trailed down his handsome face.

"Oh God, oh God, what am I to do?" He whispered, and braced his hands on the bookshelf. Stephan dropped his head to his chest, and cried his heart out.

Bella ran up to his feet and pressed her fury body against his legs, letting him know that he was not alone, he had her, and she would not let him suffer alone.

Amira's heart pounded against her chest. Something was drastically wrong, what was written in those books? She thought, as cold fear gripped her. Kyra and Julia walked up next to Amira and tried to comfort her. Watching a grown Druid crying his heart out was troubling. No Druid ever cried unless there was very good reason.

"What pray tell is written in those books that would make Stephan so emotional?" Julia asked in a whisper.

"What ever it is must be horrible. My son would never allow himself to cry unless he had very good reason to. I'm guessing what ever it is will have a huge impact on our family!" Kyra said, trying to hide her fear. The last thing she needed was for Julia and Amira to panic.

Hello everyone, I would like to wish a happy birthday to a fan that is celebrating her birthday today. Happy birthday Rockymb3!!!!! May all your dreams come true!!!!! Xoxxoxxoxoxxo