Kristina

Before I start this chapter I need to steal a paragraph or two and explain something to my beautiful fans who are feeling disturbed with my last chapter, and the reason I'm taking this time to explain myself is because I love each and every one of you and I don't want you to misunderstand anything about me or my writings. In my highlander books, I write about a time almost eight hundred years ago when men walked the earth and thought they were God's gift. There were no servants back then, only slaves, who were used, abused and treated inhumane. They were raped, flogged, and treated without respect if they disobeyed. And this is a true fact, slaves were worse than raped, they were killed on the spot if they even looked at their masters the wrong way. The MacAlisters were kind to call them servants instead of slaves and they treated them better than other masters in Scotland. After all this time I would think that you all know my way of writing!!!! Now having said all that, I want to explain why Seth is cold and ruthless to them.

I had to make his character as mean and rotten as I could, because he is going to meet the woman soon who will open his eyes and show him how to love. He will fall madly in love with her and she will teach him to love and respect women. Be patient and you shall see how kind and loving his character will be. In my books I don't even write as much as I want to because I'm limited in wattpad, when these books go into print in the real world they will be even more explicit And graphic, because that is my style of writing. My concerns are only two things, one, I don't want anyone of you to get upset, know that whenever I write something bad, I always compliment it by turning it around in the end, I went to sleep around two a.m. and I just woke up, the time is 4:56 a.m. and the first thing that came to my mind is to write these paragraphs to explain myself because I was disturbed that you all were disturbed about the last chapter and I wanted to explain myself. you have to keep in mind that eight hundred years ago a woman had no rights whatsoever, it was not a good time to be born a female back in the dark ages. you are all lucky to be born in this century.

After writing all that, I want to now say that this character was named Seth after my dear friends deceased loving son. And I'm wondering if she is upset with the way I introduced this character. But jane, wait and see, Seth's character will be the most loved in the end, I had to write it this way for now, but soon he will be a changed man.

Thank you my beautiful fans for expressing your concerns, you know many times when you all point thing outs I make changes. I forget most everything I write because I'm writing too many books at the same time, and confuse myself sometimes and when you point things out I go back and change things, but for some reason you all can't see the changes. For some reason it doesn't show up, but I do go back and correct my mistakes. As far as Tristan and Yasmin was concerned I really did forget that they were the winning couples, I was making Thomas her soulmate, but I did go back and change the storyline, I ended up making a mess but somehow I pulled it off. So you see, your comments do count. Keep them coming, it helps me to know what you all are thinking. Yasmin's baby had to die, it would have been a demon had it lived, that's why they killed it, all that will be explained in the up and coming chapters.

If you want to read about a story that the main character is the most loving and caring man to his soulmate then you need to read my book called, first love, steven is always gentle and kind and treats his woman beautifully. The book is in my reading list for those of you that haven't read it yet And want to read it.

The next character that I shall be introducing will be Seth's soulmate which I will call Kristina, which was requested by a loyal fan named Kristina To use her Beautiful name in my story, So here Kristina, this ones for you!!!

************

Seth was seething with anger by the time he and ten other warriors reached Balmoral castle. They rode into the courtyard just as the gates were being closed. They were riding the whole day and the warriors were tired and hungry. Jumping off their stallions, the warriors made their way to where Alexander and his brothers were waiting for them and the stable boys quickly pulled the animals to the stable to feed and water them.