The butchers daughter

Roula was almost fast asleep when she heard the pebbles thrown at her window. A huge smile curved her lips. Jumping to her feet, she ran to the window and pulled back the ivory curtain. Her heart skipped a beat, it was Nicholas, and he was waving at her to climb out of the window. Wasting no time, the beautiful girl climbed on the windows ledge and jumped. She fell into Nicholas's strong arms, and he whirled her around three times before he put her down.

"I've missed you!" He said hoarsely, pulling her into his embrace.

"And I you, great warrior of my heart!" She replied, "kiss me now or I shall die!"

Nicholas kissed her passionately, he was on fire and needed to release his seed.

When he pulled his mouth away from hers, he looked down to her and asked, "do you love me?"

"Of course I do, what kind of a question is that?"

"Then let me make love to you!" He said in a husky tone of voice.

"What? How can you ask this of me, you know how I feel about the marriage bed." She whispered back, and pulled away from his arms.

Nicholas looked frustrated and Roula's eyes popped open, "You were with her weren't you! Did you ask her to marry you?"

Nicholas took a deep inhalation of breath, but did not answer her question.

Raising her hand, Roula slapped him hard across the face. "How dare you come to me on the night you propose to her!"

The Druid was taken aback by her aggressiveness. Heat boiled in his trousers, and he nearly lost his mind. Her reaction made him mad with desire and he grabbed her and pulled her back into,his arms.

"Relax she cat, you made the plan not me, why are you bothered with it now?" He asked her, and held his breath to hear her answer.

"I'm jealous! Did you touch her?"

"You told me too!"

Roula closed her eyes tightly, he was right, she did tell him, but she didn't expect it to hurt so bad. "I'm hurting Nicholas, just the thought of your hands touching her makes me crazy!"

"My heart." He said in a husky tone of voice, and pulled her back in his arms. "Why are you wasting your time worrying about her? You are my soulmate not her, I could never love another!" He told her truthfully.

"Even though it was my plan that you go after her, I'm still jealous! How would you like it if Thomas touched me, or I touched him?"

"I would kill him with my bare hands!" Nicholas growled, "you are my soulmate and I will kill anyone who takes you from me!"

"Do you think it is wise that we came in this lifetime? What if we are in the wrong lifetime, how can we be sure that it is in this lifetime that the crystal will shatter in Time Square?" Roula asked.

"The enlightened fallen ones claim this is the lifetime we should be in, we must keep Sophia from shattering the crystal on New Year's Eve, or else we are all doomed!"

"Are you sure, mayhap the crystal should shatter, how can you trust the fallen ones?" Roula asked.

"Roula if the crystal shatters it will be the end of times! Is that what you want?"

"But If the crystal is not shattered and the evil ones have it we are doomed anyhow!" Roula argued.

"Not if we get the crown jewel before they do! But in the meantime we need to keep close to Sophia. We must not let her get out of our sight, that was the reason I was going to marry her, to keep her from singing on New Year's Day!"

"What if Thomas remembers who he is? If she falls in love with him, and they connect, she will remember who she really is!" Roula sighed.

***********

Landing on her bare feet, Sophia ran swiftly across the yard towards the cobbled street. She could not sleep and she had decided to go find the cave man. Making her way through the back alleys and running as fast as she could on the sandy beach, she finally made it to the caves.

Sophia had brought with her the biggest flashlight she could find in the kitchen drawer. Tonight she would see the face she had fallen in love with. The full moon guided her to the front of the cave, and she bent her head and entered it without feeling scared.

It was total darkness around her, but she didn't care. Putting one foot in front of the other, Sophia found the second entrance to the cave.

"Hello?"

"Why did you come here?" Thomas asked, and jumped to his feet to greet her.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Who are you really, and why did you make love to me the other day?" Sophia asked, dying to hear his answer.

"I told you, I don't remember who I am, and as for me making love to you, you wanted it just as much as I did!" He told her, angry still that she had accepted Nicholas's proposal and wondering why she had come to the caves.

"How dare you try to pin this on me!" Sofa yelled, "it was all your doing, you used me!"

She was so close to him, the Druid could feel her sweet breath on him, "You roared like a tiger and slithered like a snake underneath me! You wanted it just as bad as I did!" He argued.

Shame filled her heart, he was right, she did want it. Even now she wanted it, her body was on the verge of over heating! "I must have been drunk! I would never willingly sleep with you!" She lied with satisfaction.

"You're a liar, even now you're wet with desire for me!" He accused, smelling her need, and wanting badly to touch her.

Sophia raised her hand to slap him, but Thomas's hand caught hers midair. "You know you want me, admit it Sophia." He said in a hoarse, masculine voice, and before she even had the chance to say another word, he dropped to the dirt ground bringing her along with him.

Sophia fell on his muscled chest and everything inside her awakened. She wanted him to make love to her, she would beg if she had to!

"Why did you come here Sophia?" He asked once again, in a torturd, hoarse voice.

"I came because I love you and want you to make love to me again!" She cried.

Thomas's heart skipped a beat, she loved him?

Note: I wrote this chapter and am half asleep, if anyone finds mistakes please point them out. As for the last chapter, I messed up, it is Yianni not Thomas, thanks everyone for pointing it out, I forget everything always 😜😜😜

I had forgotten about the butchers daughter until someone private messaged me and reminded me, lol, so now I had to write this chapter this way to make up for my huge mistake.

I'm going to go back and correct my mistakes in the last chapter, but you probably won't get to see the corrections because you have already downloaded the chapter. Thanks again for pointing out my mistakes.

I apologize for the short chapters, I honestly am not able to write more than a few pages at a time. Would you believe it that even though it is just a few pages, it takes hours for me to write it? I usually start in the morning before I get out of bed, and then write a few lines throughout the day. My granddaughter is over everyday and takes up all my time, and I have to cook, clean, and pick up and drop off my youngest son to all his sports activities. Then I set dinner on the table, wash dishes and In between all that I write a few lines here and a few lines there. I would love to write more now but the time is twelve thirty a.m. And I am sleepy. Goodnight everyone, GOD BLESS.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxoxxo❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️