Christ has risen, truly He has risen!!!!

Dear beloved fans

Today my family and I, and all Greeks Orthodox and plenty of others who are not Greek but they are orthodox's around the world are celebrating Christ's resurrection today. It is a day of celebration, our Lord has Risen!! Truly he has risen!

In my heart of hearts, I love and worship JESUS Christ our Lord, and I thank Him for every blessing He has given me and mine. I dedicate this chapter to all who celebrate HIM, wether you are orthodox or not, and I pray and love you even if you don't believe in God. We are all connected no matter what your belief may be. We are all Gods children!!!

So I want to say to all of my fans, each and every one of you, no matter what religion you are, no matter what or who you believe in, I love you very much!!!!!

Have a blessed day, be humble and love one another. Give love all around you and watch how love will come right back to you! Forgive any trespasser and you shall be forgiven too, I guarantee this to you, love one another and bring peace into your heart, and I promise you that your whole life will change, for a life without love and forgiveness is no life at all.

Xoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo