Homeland

Having come to America on numerous occasions, Bruce knew all about the future's way of life. He wasn't crazy about it, the warrior thought that the people in the future where way ahead of themselves and that one day they would destroy earth, because they do not appreciate the simple way of life. They do not realize that technology is really a silent killer. As soon as Bruce stepped out of the building and into a back alley, he felt the radiation around him.

Placing Liandra on her feet, he looked into her surprised eyes and smiled. Liandras heart skipped a beat. The beast looked wild and sexy, and his smile caused her knees to grow weak.

"Where are you taking me beast?" She asked, even though she could have cared less. Anywhere he takes her is fine with her, she thought, as long as he doesn't dump her in a trash can.

"Scotland!" Was all he said before he turned around and marched away.

Scotland?

"What do you mean Scotland?" She asked, as she followed after him down the alley.

Bruce ignored her, he had already regretted bringing her with, she would only delay him and when he brings her back to Kenningsworth, then what?

"Beast stop! Where are we going?" She asked him again, until she realized that he understood her question and he had answered her.

That meant that he understood English! Liandras cheeks burned with shame. She had said many things to him up in the apartment and he had heard every word!

Who is he, she thought, why is he dressed in a kilt? Is he a crazy lunatic, is her life was in danger! And how the hell did he come out of a bottle?

Liandra looked around her for a place to run to, she feared for her life.

At that moment the warrior stopped in his tracks and turned around. Bruce read the fear in her eyes, and he took a step forward cautiously.

"Do not fear me Liandra, I would never hurt you!" He told her, knowing very well that once they return home, he would hurt her.

His voice was deep and masculine, Liandra lowered her eyes to his full lips and her heart skipped a beat. He was drop dead gorgeous!

"I..I...do not know a thing about you, and you are dressed weird!"

"My name is Bruce MacCane, future Laird of Kenningsworth." he told her.

That would explain the kilt, but why would he wear it in public and risk being called a nut? She thought.

"Where do you live?"

"I live in Scotland, and I need to hurry and find my way back before it is too late!"

"To late for what?" Liandra asked him, trying to gather as much information about him as she could.