Jamaica, Bahama, come on pretty mama

Victoria's mood was slightly dampened the entire airplane flight to the Bahamas, because from the beginning of the flight all the way to the end of it, all the flight attendants flirted with Brad. It was so annoying to her each time a flight attendant came to where they sat, and fluttered her eyes at Brad pampering him as if he was a huge star, and Brad enjoyed every second of it no doubt!

When he tried a few times to hold her hand, Victoria pulled her hand away, she would not even look at him. Hawk waited patiently until she fell asleep, and her head rolled onto his shoulders, to take her hand in his. He knew she was jealous of all the attention he was getting from the beautiful flight attendants, but it wasn't his fault, he made every effort to ignore them, but they kept coming back!

Walking off the plane was like a liberating moment for Victoria. She felt the freedom and wanted to jump in the air from excitement. She was no longer anyone's fiancé, nor did she have to put up with her ugly fat ass boss! She was in the Bahamas, with a hot babe, and she was planning on having the time of her life!

Hawk watched her smile and walk with an air of excitement, and he sighed with relief, knowing that she was letting go of her old life and starting fresh. He tried again to hold her hand, but once again she refused him.

When they were on their way to the hotel, Victorias had her eyes glued to the window of the taxi cab, Bahamas was breathtaking beautiful, and Hawk was glad he had thrown stardust over her so she would agree to come here. Heck, if he hadn't, she wouldn't have agreed to come with a total stranger to this place. He even had to throw the magical stardust on her to get her to sleep in his apartment. He didn't want her staying in the park all night by herself!

But he promised himself that he would not interfere with her thoughts at all during their vacation here, the only reason he had sprinkled the stardust in the first place was for her own good.

"I'm so in love with this island Brad!" She said excitedly. "I can't wait to see the beaches, I have heard the sand is white and the water is turquoise!"

"That's true, the beaches are breathtaking beautiful!" He told her.

Victoria turned around and faced him, "have you been here before?" She asked him.

"A few times." He answered, a few thousand times he wanted to add, but kept his mouth shut, and just smiled at her. Her sea green eyes were hypnotizing, and he was trying very hard not to touch her. Keeping his hands to himself has proven to be a huge task, Hawk was finally learning discipline.

"Really?" She asked, throwing him a smile, but deep inside her an image of him and a beautiful woman running hand in hand on the Bahamas sandy beaches made her green with jealousy.

"Yes, I have been here before, and I know of this beautiful cave I want to take you to. I don't think many know of it's whereabouts." He told her.

"Do you know anyone who lives here?" Victoria asked, as jealousy circled around her heart. What if he knew many beautiful girls who lived here, and he came to visit them?

"Yes, I know a few." He answered, the truth is he knew a few hundred Fay's that have made their home here, and preyed on the tourists. The beaches at night were full of them having sex on the white sands under a star filled sky.

Victorias heart sank, was he going to visit them, she thought, as she turned her attention back to the window, and since when did she even care if he had woman friends here. It wasn't her business whom he saw or what he did, she told herself. He was just a friend to her and nothing more!

Ten minutes later they reached the Cove Eleuthera, and Hawk paid handsomely for the ride, and he and Victoria got out of the cab, grabbed the one suitcase they had, and headed to the resort. Hawk hoped that during their stay here, he finally gets her in his bed, so they could make the connection and he can have his Nessa back.