Khushi smiles and says to her "I am so happy for you Lavanyaji... " She hugs her.

Lavanya tried to hug her tight but then remembers Khushi is pregnant.

Asr then enters the room and tells Lavanya to take up the top floor. Lavanya gets her luggage from downstairs. All were present in the hall. Nk says Lavanya to join him in the guest room.

Nani gives him a glare.

Nk then places his hand on his ear and says "sorry Naniji."

Lavanya says "I'm going to the top floor" Shyam looks appalled. Before he could answer anything.

Nk says "Shyam jiju has work in that room. So you can stay in naniji's room if you want."

Lavanya says "Thank god I won't be alone in that dark room. I find it too scary"

Nani smiles and her and says "come bitiya." Lavanya goes and joins her.

Everybody clears.

Its Night....

Everyone is in their respective rooms.

In Arnav's room...

Khushi and Arnav are facing their back shoulders. They didn't sleep. They were wondering about how they are going to solve the problem of their marriage. They can't just procrastinate this one. They must change the papers now itself or else they must face the consequences.

In Naniji's room.....

Lavanya and Nk peep out of their respective rooms. Lavanya being more careful not to wake up Naniji. 

Nk whispers her asking " Do you have jet lag ?"

Lavanya says hugging him" But It got away after seeing you."

Nk says " Ahh baby I missed you so much. These Raizadhas wouldn't allow us to talk in private. Finally Aah(Sighs) I got time to spend with my Lady love. If Shyam Jiju wouldn't want that top room you would have been there. It would have been easier and I would have slipped to your room. Sigh!! When are we going to get married?"

Lavanya gives him a shy look. Nk says "Arre wah! (wow) You attend many meetings and speak so boldly but here you are feeling shy to give this answer huh?"

Lavanya hits him and says "Honey you said you will give me a present when I come back where is it?" He says "coming right up."

He then tiptoe's to his room and comes back with a dull face.

Lavanya asks "What happened??"

Nk replies " it's not there I think I had left it in the top floor. Shyam jiju had asked me to shift the place and I think had forgotten it there itself."

Lavanya says "I want my present now itself.. I want.. I want .. I want.."

Nk says "Ok Baby just calm down I'll bring it."

Nk tiptoes to the top floor. . He switches on the dim yellow light. He checks if by chance Shyam was working there or not. Yes...! He's not. Well Shyam had not kept any Tube light there on purpose so there was only little light. Nk couldn't find the present. He looks fidgety and beleaguers the cupboards as he couldn't find a present for his girlfriend. He didn't remember in which cupboard he had kept it. He randomly searches all the cupboards. In one cupboard he places his hand opening the door as he couldn't see anything due to the dim light and taps it noticing the shelf empty. He gropes the shelf and feels nothing. He thinks this must be it and the present might have fallen somewhere as it wasn't in any of the other cupboards. He gets the torch to see a clearer view. He knew where the torch was.

He got it and just illustrated it towards and saw the shock of his life.

OMG!!! It was not an empty shelf  that he was tapping.

These are Stairs!!!!   This is getting interesting!!!! He ascends upwards blankly without noticing what he is doing and where he was going

These are Stairs!!!! This is getting interesting!!!! He ascends upwards blankly without noticing what he is doing and where he was going. He has his torch in front of him and goes in the direction of the spiral wooden stairway. He didn't know this had even existed. It ended up to another room. His heart pounded very fast not knowing what to do. Should he be here or shouldn't he. Were these Raizadha's secret place. If so he shouldn't be meddling with their family matters.

But he is also a part of the family if there were anything then Arnav or Akash would have told him.He wasn't a third person for them. Slowly he could sense something is unveiling. He found the room to be empty other than a single futon chair. He then gives an about turn and is taken aback. He sees a theatrical screen. 

In the top centre of the screen it was written Dixit

Nk was about to faint.