TWENTY-TWO

"Niklaus!" Elijah shouted running to the clubhouse holding Hope, Nikolina right behind him

"Niklaus!" Elijah shouted running to the clubhouse holding Hope, Nikolina right behind him. Klaus ran towards them as Elijah set down Hope,"she just collapsed. I don't know"

"Quiet" he said before checking her pulse,"No heartbeat."

"No. No. No. No. She has to have one. She can't leave me. Dad she can't leave me. Hope please don't leave me" Nikolina sobbed.

"Please. Please. Hope!" Klaus yelled out to her,"Get Caroline. Tell her to bring her girls. Go!" Klaus shouted at Elijah before pressing on her chest.

"No. Hope. You're my best friend I can't lose you." Nikolina cried.

"Please come back to me." Klaus whispered,"Hope! Hope!"

"Oh my god. Hope i'm so sorry." Nikolina choked out,"please. Please come back i can't do this without you. I can't. I refuse please Hope! Come back i still need you"

"Please, Hope, please" klaus begged still pressing on her chest,"Hope, come back to me. Hope, please." Hope gasped and he helped her up,"Hope.."

"Dad." She breathed out. 

"Oh. You're okay." He cried bringing her into a hug with shaking hands. Nikolina's hand flew up to her mouth as she let a breath of relief.

"Dad. Dad. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. Don't let me" She cried.

"I know. I know. You're not gonna die. Sweetheart you're not gonna die. I found away to save your life. And everything will be better in the morning. I promise you." He told her before bringing her back in for a hug,"I promise."

Nikolina and her family were now at music at the square. Talking about what was gonna happen.

"Did you see mom?" Nikolina asked Hope?

"Yeah. I did. She told me to tell you that she loves you." Hope smiled at her.

"Was she alone?"

"No. No she wasn't alone. She had Jackson. And her family." Hope answered her question.

"Okay. That makes me feel a little bit better." Nikolina smiled softly, before punching the Werewolf's shoulder"You scared me jerk. I was one tear away from sending the school into flames"

"I'll be right back." Hope said before walking off towards Elijah. After a short conversation with Elijah, Hope got up to dance with Landon.

After locking Hope into a cellar. Klaus decided to take her outside.

"Dad, what's going on?" Hope asked.

"You shouldn't do this inside. Your mother would've wanted you out here, in nature, under the moonlight." He told them,"here, drink this." Klaus said handing hope a bottle right before Hope fell to her hands in knees groaning in pain,"it's starting. Hope. Listen to me. This is going to hurt. So you need to concentrate on the air in your lungs, and the ground beneath you."

"Aah! Dad!" Hope groaned.

"The first time, it can take hours" Klaus told her.

"Hours?" Hope asked him.

"If you fight it. The pain will make you want to delay it because you think that's all you can take. But If you let it in, if you allow it to swallow you whole, then it cannot break you." Klaus told her.

"Yeah. I can do this." Hope said.

"Im right here with you sister. Every step of the way." Nikolina reassured her before she began to change along with her.

"When you are done, run wild and free. I am so proud of both of you" he said kissing the top of both of his girl's heads. Hope's bones began to break faster as they screamed in pain. All of Hope's dark magic left her body as she finished transforming into a wolf. 2 white twin wolves. Klaus smiled at his daughters before they ran off together.