SIXTEEN

After Freya took Nikolina out of the Chambre de chasse she woke up in her room

After Freya took Nikolina out of the Chambre de chasse she woke up in her room. She slipped on some shoes and ran to St. Annes. But when she got there Hope was no where to be found. Instead she found her families unconscious bodies.

"Oh thank god. Hope must've put clothes on Kol." Nikolina said until it hit her mind that Hope must've already took the power of the Hollow. After a while Kol woke up.

"Uncle Kol!" Nikolina said as she helped him up.

"Nik?" He said looking at her confused.

"Hope, she took the power and ran off im guessing. Did you find your guys keys?" Nikolina asked semi panicking.

"Yes the others should be joining us soon" Kol said and on cue Marcel woke up. And three stood there waiting for the others. Rebekah soon woke up gasping for air. Nikolina and Marcel helping her up as they waited for Niklaus and Elijah. After a few seconds Klaus and Elijah both woke up. Klaus getting up as Elijah laid still for a few seconds. Elijah stood up with tears brimming his eyes as he looked at Nikolina before falling to the ground crying. Everyone watching him cry with tears falling from there eyes.

Eventually, Nikolina stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder. “I don't forgive you. But I'm also sorry.”