TEN

The three relatives were outside at the house in the woods again

The three relatives were outside at the house in the woods again. The girls wanting to show their aunt the werewolf side of them.

"Okay. Lets see what you can do." Freya smiled at the girls before the raced to the top of it. Nikolina winning ever so slightly.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Nikolina asked her aunt before they jumped down,"what do you think?"

"I think I wish i hade core muscles like yours" Freya said looking at Nikolina.

"And that's nothing compared to what I'll be able to do once i triggered my werewolf side." Hope said causing Freya and Nikolina to lose their smiles.

"Yeah. Um... Has your mom ever talked you through turning?" Freya asked Hope.

"A little. And i-i have friends, i mean, the whole killing a human part sounds kind of rough, but... Nikki's done it." Hope said.

"What about the whole breaking every bone in your body part? When your mom talked to be about it. When she really described it. It sounded worse than anything i could imagine. And honestly. Its not what she wanted for either of you" Freya said to her.

"'wants'. Not what she wants for us" Hope said correcting Freya.

"That's what i meant" Freya said looking down.

Nikolina turns her door nob to her dorm room revealing Roman playing with her stuffed animal whilst laying on her bed. Nikolina tilted her head in confusion as Roman turns it around to wave at her. Both of them chuckling softly before he put it down.

"You should really lock your door. You know that right?" He said to her.

"Pretty sure I did, Roman" She said shutting the door behind her.

"Okay. Well then next time use a lock i can't pick." He said sitting up,"so what's the deal with you and your out of town visitor?" Roman asked her.

"She's my aunt. And why do you care?" Nikolina smirked at him.

"Hey. I'm just curious." He teasingly defended.

"Hmm." Nike nodded.

"Hmm?" He mimicked in a asking way.

"Why are you so interested in me and Hope, Sienna?" Nikolina asked him as she picked up some clothes.

"In truth" he furrowed his brows at her.

"No, lie to me" she said sarcastically Roman smiling slightly at the girl.

"Okay. 2 Mikaelson's. Daughters of an Original. Which is supposed to be impossible. Dad's a vampire. Mom's a werewolf. Lineage of witches. I just happened to be interested in you before i found out that you're a Mikaelson." He informed her,"I'm interested in you two because... You guys are the most interesting here."