SIX

Klaus had cleaned up Declan's meat before starting to compel him

    “Looks like you need to go back to the butcher's immediately. You won't remember meeting me here today.” he compels before stepping away.

    “Ah. Mornin' girls. Um... Ill be back. I forgot to stop by the Shank. But saved you both a bread puddin' in the fridge. Your guy's favorite.” he says before walking away.

    “Go home, Hope.” Klaus said looking away from his daughter.

    “You're not even gonna look at me” she laughed dryly,“Mom's missing, Dad. Im scared.” She said getting closer to him before hearing eery whispers.

    “We're too close. I can hear the whispers. You must go.” he said backing up a little bit.

    “Let me help you two find her.” Hope pleaded.

    ”If you don't do as I say. I'll have Freya bind you to the compound with a spell.” he said brokenly as the whispers continued still not looking her in the eye,“I don't want it to come to that. Go home. Both of you.”

He walked out of Rousseaus leaving the girls standing there.

    “Good job Hope. Now i don't even get to spend the day with him." Nikolina growled before storming off.

Nikolina walked in on Roman looking around the compound,“Oh. You weren't in my room. I thought you left" she laughed slightly.”

    “Still here.” he smiled at the girl before turning back to what he was interested in before shutting the door he opened.

    “You weren't scared someone would catch you sniffing around.” She laugh causing him to chuckle.

    ”Well according to my school files. I have a rebellious nature and a callous disregard for authority. So... No.” He said walking towards her as she took a deep breath and sighed.

    “Just ask. Okay? I know you want to.” she said smiling thinly at the boy.

    “This is like a house of horrors. Viking grimoires. A million weird knives. And did you know you have a dead redhead wrapped in a sheet in your parlor?” He asked the girl before she laughed and nodded her head knowing about what he was talking about.

    “Yeah. That's my dad's crazy ex. Its a sleeping spell. Just no one really knows what to do with her.” she said awkwardly realizing how weird her family is.

    “Normal.” he said sarcastically as he furrowed his brows. Nikolina feeling awkward and slightly embarrassed so she went to leave the room only to have him grab her arm and pull her back,“Look, I can keep a secret. I got plenty of my own. So, what are you?”

The girl sighed deeply before answering his question,“My name is Nikolina Mikaelson My grandmother practically invented dark magic. My mom is the Crescent Alpha. And my dad is Niklaus Mikaelson.”