FIVE

10 years ago

10 years ago

A 5 year old Nikolina was walking around her home. Of course. She missed her dad and her family but shes never really known them that long so she cant really say it was eating her alive. She remembers Jackson and Cami. Very faintly. She remembers meeting Stefan Salvatore one evening. Only because she saw a picture. Spending the day on his hip until they left to do something. Elijah. Rebekah and her dad. Not Kol as much. But that's because she barely met him. And Freya. God did she miss her aunt Freya. Nikolina found herself. Staring at a picture of her mom. And a younger boy. She has never seen this guy before so it peaks her interests every now and then. Hayley would walk around the corner and see her looking at it. But never dared to say anything unless she were to ask. But she never did. Not until Today. Her mom told her the story of Tyler Lockwood. But not how they ended their friendship on bad terms. She told her his nickname. Lockwolf. She told her where they met. The Appalachians. How she met his girlfriend at the time. Caroline Forbes. That he was just like her. A wolf. She told her about him and Klaus fighting over the blonde Caroline. She told her how he was. Funny and Charming. Leaving out the fact that he's dead. Said he had a kid with a nice girl upstate. She lied about him moving upstate with a girl and having a kid. He was Killed by Damon Salvatore while he was working with the Armory. A vampire she never met. Because Tyler Kept her hidden away from everyone but Klaus and Caroline. She said she met him when she was very little. Leaving out everything else. Nikolina asked if he was her uncle too. Hayley laughed at the child before saying,“No Ty. He was just an old buddy.” Hayley left the girls with Mary later that day to follow a lead. Nikolina would paint with Hope. And Dance for Mary. Asking Mary if she knew the boy in the picture. Mary shook her head no before putting the girls to bed waiting for Hayley to come home. And she did. Very disappointed because the lead was useless. The Mikaelson's would have to wait longer. As for all but one Mikaelson's were being held in a deep sleep in coffins until Hayley could find a Cure for their bites, hexes and poison. Klaus however was being held Captive by Marcel Gerard seeing as his Sire bond was now broken. But Hayley. Or her 2 girls weren't losing hope in bringing them back anytime soon.