EIGHTTEEN

Nikolina woke up to grunting and a crashing sound

Nikolina woke up to grunting and a crashing sound. Getting up and Running out her room to Hope throwing around their dad.

"Do it again." Klaus said standing up,"Harder this time. All of that pain, that simmering darkness. You need to purge it before it eats you alive."

"Dad." Hope pleaded

"Give me your anger, Hope!" Klaus shouted as Hope turned around screaming before throwing Klaus into the wall again.

"That scream let out more anger than that throw." Nikolina said allowing her presence to be known. 

"Its not working" Hope snapped.

"Your holding back." Klaus told her.

"You really think i want to feel this way? No matter how hard i try to get it out, I don't feel any better." Hope yelled.

"That's because you're not angry at dad. He's not the one you want to hurt. You and i both know that." Nikolina said walking down the them.

"You're not the one I want to hurt" Hope said agreeing with Nikolina.

"Give me a name." Klaus said as he stood up.

Nikolina sat at the bar talking to Josh and Declan.

"I think im going mad. I-I keep blacking out, having these vague memories of conversations i can't fully recall. In the middle of the day, mind you." Declan said.

"I'm sure it nothing" Josh said trying to comfort him.

"No. Craziness runs in the family. My cousin Sean, My uncle Kieran" Declan said.

"Right. Yeah" Josh said.

"You knew them?" Declan asked.

"Uh, you know, yeah, uh... Before i owned this place I worked with your cousin Cami, so I'm pretty sure she mentioned their names." Josh told him.

"Right." Declan said,"Apparently sean and Kieran were happy as clams when they...when they killed themselves, right in the middle of the church. They were clergy, so i finally called up the archdiocese. Figured if i could get ahold of their journals. I might be able to find out what happened."

"Oh Declan. I wouldn't do that. It's just...with all the stress you've been under, now you want to go digging up dirt on family suicides? Come on, man, you should be taking it easy, you know? Do... Do something fun." Josh said looking at the guy behind him.

"Speaking of fun" Declan said.

"But not too much fun" Nikolina added before they walked off. Nikolina checking her phone to see she has 4 miss calls from Marcel.

"Hey Nik. I tried to get ahold of josh but i couldn't. You're the next best thing. I'm at the abandoned MSP plant. Emmett's up to something, and I'm not just gonna sit around and let him get the drop on us. I may need backup, so when you get this, call me back."