Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

Sehun decided it was the time for his friends to go home and that will be the end for tonight.

"Awaaaeee" That's Chen whining his ass off for goodness sake.

"Do we really need to go? Now?" Kai asked in which Sehun nodded in as a response. Kai pouted even more than he could.

"Just say you want a quality time with your boyfriend and we all be gone." Lay said after he wipes off the cream out of Suho's face making the latter blush.

"So?" Sehun, raising an eyebrow at them. Baekhyun immediately nudge his elbow.

"What do you think you are doing?" He ask whispering into Sehun's ears.

"Sending them off, what else?" He ask back.

Facing his friends again, Sehun give them a threatening look, "Can you please go home already?"

"Your stare says otherwise. You don't look like you want to use the word please at all." Chanyeol said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Hyungs, just go home already."

"Alright, alright, we'll leave" Chanyeol started as the rest of them started pack their belongings. With a slight smugness on their faces.

____

"Sehun"

"Hmm"

"Why did you do that?"

Sehun look at him, confused "Did what?"

"Why did you ask them to leave?"

"Why can't I?" Sehun ask back, standing up and making his way towards Baekhyun. Slowly wrapping his arms around the latter's waist making him blush a little and look away.

"Besides this is our home now. We need some privacy."

"Stupid."

"You love me"

"Yes I do. Now c'mon I want some sleep"

Baekhyun was about to break away from Sehun's grip when he was being pulled up again by the same person.

"Let's stay like this for a while"

"Sehun" He threatens

"Let me go."

"No" he stubbornly said making Baekhyun sigh and shook his head.

"I'm tired. Can we sleep already?"

Sehun growled in annoyance as Baekhyun give him a bored look. "Please?"

Sehun decided it was the time to use his ultra power against Baekhyun's.

Taking a deep breath, Sehun slowly leaned in, stretching his lips, making a cute pout.

Baekhyun roll his eyes at him but chuckled anyways.

"Sehuuuun"

"Baekhyuuuuun"

"Aish"

And Sehun smiled in victory. "Can I kiss you?"

Baekhyun was taken aback by the sudden question made by Sehun himself that he almost let out a curse.