Chapter 21

Sehun's POV

It has been a month since me and Baekhyun become friends for real and not the type of "bully and the bully" thing.

And what can I say? It was good, pretty good actually. Never thought we would click so much.

We are currently in my room playing games together with the rest of thr squad. And I never thought there's something fishy going on between of these idiots here.

Kai actually announced that him and Kyungsoo hyung were dating. Same with Jongdae and Xiumin hyung.

Let's not forget the momery of Jongdae hyung shouting at me right after that truth or dare question, hours later, he suddenly called saying Minseok hyung likes him too and it was all thanks to me.

The only in denial here is the Sulay pair. As if we didn't know they have feelings for each other.

Not gonna mention the weird actions between my brother and Luhan hyung.

They seem so close yet not that close. Get me? Like, they know each other so much but they are not acting most like it? I don't know. Maybe they were close back then?

Anyway, this Baekhyun guy wouldn't let me sit on my own sofa which lead us shouting at each other.

"This is my regular spot, puppy. Back off!"

"But, I like it here. So, you, back off!"

"No way."

"High way!"

Not until he decided to get on top of me and cornered me by his hand.

"Get off me, idiot."

"You'll let me have this space or I'll tickle you until you die?"

It's not a rare sight for them to see us like this though. We've been doing this exact same routine everyday for almost a week now.

Not to mention the laugh and giggle we receive everytime they witness the hilarious fighting according to Luhan.

"Don't stand a chance." Not even a fly could blink when I grab his hand and immediately switched our position which lead to me being on top of him, "Everyone know's I'm much more stronger than you. Remember that, hyung? "

He tilt his head up and decided to look at the right side, exposing his neck. And bits his lip....in a sexy way?

Fuck. Is he doing this on purpose? Cause if he is, he's playing it so damn well.

"Of course not haha" he laugh as if he was nervous when in the first place he isn't.

"Stop the act already-" I was about to get up and fixed my posture and all when all of a sudden he pulls me closer, placing his mouth near my ears, feeling his hot breath tingling my inside that sent shivers down my spine.

"Sehun..." he whispered huskily pulling me even closer this time. Afraid others might hear him, "you know how sensitive that part is. Right?"

My face suddenly went red and left me speechless for a while.

What part? That part? What the fuck?

I immediately stood up, with a heavy pant, glaring at him. This boy made me nervous for a second!

"The fuck, hyung?"

The rest of them made a questioning look, wondering what's happening. Especially why the hell a person like me, was flashed red.

"What? You know that don't you?" I regret pulling myself into this mess (well for me it is).

He slowly made his way on where I was standing, a playful smirk plastered on his face.

That made me gulp unknowingly.

"What's happening?" One of them asked.

I look at him in disgust.

"Fuck you." I simply replied.

"Would you?" He said in a mocking tone. Why you-

"Byun Baekhyun!" I shouted, that made everyone gasps, except for him whose still wearing that stupid smirk "whatever show you are pulling off right now, stop that shit. I might just kill you this time." I said in a threatening yet shaky voice. That even made his smile grow wider. Fuck it.

"What show? I'm not playing around Sehunnie, I'm telling the truth."

~~~~~~~~

OMG FINALLY MADE AN UPDATE!! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting and probably I suck but, thanks for reading 💙