Chapter 13

Baekhyun's POV

After felt like eternity we finally arrive at the mall Sehun was talking about earlier.

"What are we going to do here?" I make my way outside the car and waited for Sehun to do the same.

"What else people do in a mall?" He said sarcastically, and raise an eyebrow at me. This guy really-

"Whatever." I matured under my breath as I run up to him. This bitch literally left me wow, what a gentleman.

We walk inside the mall by silence as I look around admiring the surroundings. This is not just a mall, this is one of the most famous malls in South Korea.

Only rich people can afford the foods, clothings, shoes, bags and whatsoever items they are selling. And I'm definitely not one of those people.

I wonder why Sehun wanted me to come with him just to stroll around when in the first place I definitely couldn't afford anything here.

Why not drag his idiotic friends instead. Right?

"Hey" He said making me look at him, interrupting my thoughts "Do you want to eat first?" I was silent for a minute and nodded as I suddenly felt hungry.

Just then, he smiles his eyes turned into crescent ones and he looks cute not gonna deny that.

He mentioned to follow him and I did for the reason I'm not familiar in this kind of place.

____

Okay so I guess that was the best lunch I've ever have in my intire life. The foods Sehun ordered were truly delicious! I wonder where he get the information of me liking strawberries tho.

He literally ordered strawberry cake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry cupcake and strawberry itself and let me eat all of it!

I almost cried at the sight but manage to keep my posture as I don't want to be a motherfucker in front of him nor anyone else. Just no.

Anyway, we are currently at the clothing shop looking for clothes of course.

"I think this will look good on you." And shoves the suit in front of my face that leads me to wined my eyes in shock. "Go and try it". He ordered as he points at the dressing room.

And here I am maturing cursed words at him as I made my way inside the dressing room. Why letting me pick clothes when in the first place I don't plan on buying anything?

Once I'm done putting the suit on I suddenly heard Sehun mentioning my name. "You done yet?"

"Just a sec." Finally looking at the mirror for the 5th time, I made my way outside and face him. "How do I look?" And manage to form a pose. I definitely look gorgeous for sure.

He eyed me head to toe then toe to head and repeat. Gezz I'm gonna get a headache of what he's doing "Yah stop it."

He looks at me in the eyes as I felt a heat in my cheeks basically blusing. Can he stop staring? "...you look...okay" and turns around "Get change and we'll buy that."

I look at him, with a horrified expression plastered on my face "What? No! I'm not gonna buy this. It's too expensive, Sehun."

He turns back at me with a small smile in his lips "Who says you'll pay? Now go before I change my mind." I was shock for a bit not believing what he just said and saw him look at me telling me what am I waiting for so I immediately obeyed his command before the Oh Sehun change his mind.

Honestly this suit's definitely my type. Not gonna waste this chance.

Baekhyun with the suit:

____

Guess what? He's saying the truth that he's going to buy me that really expensive suit yet so gorgeous.

I wasn't expecting it honestly, I thought he's going to be a shit again making me carry his things but I was wrong.

And I felt bad for even thinking about he's just shy and besides he's been a good guy lately, but still stupid.

And here we are. About to purchase a ticket gonna watch my favorite...wait, OUR favorite movie. The Avengers: Endgame.

I didn't know he likes it too and when we found out we immediately fall made our way to the ticket both hoping to see it not just by a tv nor a cellphone. But with a very big screen.

At the end of the day, Sehun made my day a great one.

(End of flashback)

~~~~~~~~