Chapter 12

Baekhyun's POV

It has been 3 weeks since the day Tao, his boyfriend, Kris and his friend, Luhan transferred to our school and what can I say? Those three are beyond my imagination

I really can't believe a person like Tao can be so intimidated. He's tall, he looks extra scary because of those dark circles around his eyes, he even knows martial arts! It's just that he's a cry baby lmao.

As for Kris hyung, that guy can be quite at times but his so full oh himself. He brags about how cool he is, how handsome he is, how tall he is, how good he is at playing basketball and blah. Oh well, its true but he's too much!

And for Luhan hyung, that guy is really pretty! He's also smart, he sings so well too and he's good at playing succer. At first I even have the urge to call him noona and I did which lead to me being a lucky guy, did not receive a block eye. Good thing Sehun was there to stop him and speaking of Sehun....

Well,

(Flashback)

Saturday, 6:30 early in the morning I receive a text message from him.

OSH:
Remember at exactly 11:30 I'll be there to pick you up, okay?

 Me
Can you at least tell me why? Where are we going? What are we going to do? Should I dress up nicely?

OSH:
Stop asking so many questions. I think you should wear casual clothes since it ain't important.

Me:
Really Sehun? Can't you just tell me what shit are you up to? It's not that hard.

OSH:
You'll know once we get there. As I said, don't be too exited :•)

Me:
I am not. Who knows if you are planning to kill me or something...and your emoji is    scary btw

OSH:
I know. And what makes you think I will go that low? Kill you? Nah. Not my thing.

OSH:
l'll see you later, Byun.

Me:
  C'mon, tell me already
     Read at 6:50am        

____

That jerk literally left me on read!

I was getting annoyed by the fact that he left me on fucking read and that I'm going to meet him later this day so I decided to just take a bath, make breakfast and went outside for a quick walk.

Finally, fresh air to start the day.

I decided It could be a nice time to buy some nice pair of jeans and a shirt so I went into a store and started looking. Maybe I could buy some for later? Hmm I guess so.

____

10:40. Better change into some nice clothes before that jerk arrives. Should I put some make up on? That might be a good idea I don't want to look stupid next to that guy.

Okay so I applied some powder on my face, a little bit of a mix of white and black for the eyeshadow and a little bit of eyeliner to make my eyes look cool.

I choose to wear a pair of white shoes, blue gray ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and on top of that, a black cup. I look cool

As soon as I finish to tie up my shoelace, someone suddenly knock on my door, twice

"Hey, are you there? Are you ready?" That surely is Sehun.

I immediately grab my wallet, phone and keys, opened the door only to be welcomed by a very handsome man in front of my own two eyes.

Oh God, how could such a face exist?

He was wearing a white long sleeves with one open buttoned. Along with a golden brown rolex on his left hand, grey pants
(A/N: idk what it's called, sorry) and a white pair of shoes. And let's not forget about his black glasses. We are not twining aren't we?

"Done staring yet?" He literally flashed his stupid smile at me

"Done staring yet?" He literally flashed his stupid smile at me. I immediately look away as I caught myself staring at him way too long and that is embarrassing. I cleared my throat and pushem him out of the door.

"Where are we going?" And I took a sit beside him inside the car's back sit.

"You'll know once we get there." He give me a tap in the shoulder with a reassuring smile telling me to trust him.

Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable?

(Flashback to be continued )

~~~~~~~~