Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

The entire class exclaimed with delight as the last performance came to a close. As expected, only four pairings stood up the most, causing everyone to rejoice once more. The pairings being Kai and D.O. Chen and Minseok. Lay and Suho. And last but not the least, Sehun and Baekhyun.

The whole class couldn't believe what they just saw in front of their own eyes. It's like they are watching idols doing a concert as they watch their most talented ones in this particular hour.

The first pair, Kai and D.O, put on a heartwarming performance. Kai dances as if his life depends on it, while D.O sings as if he owns the song.

Chen and Minseok are the second pairing. As they struck those astounding highnotes, the duet truly raised the bar. There is little doubt that these two will become well-known one day.

The entire class burst into tears as the third pairing, Suho and Lay, sang a deeply moving song.

Finally, Sehun and Baekhyun. The two boys' concept left the entire class speechless; it's unusual to see two students come up with anything so creative for a single project. Sehun even brags about how wonderful their performance was, and no one can deny it. All of the students congratulate the duo on their outstanding job.

____

"We make a pretty good team." Sehun whispered as he passed by Baekhyun and made his way towards his friends, smiling.

Baekhyun blushed slightly as his fellow travellers teasingly looked at him. "What?" he asks, biting his sandwich. His companions merely laugh at him because they believe he's cute.

(Classroom)

He looks at the caller's I.D. as his eyes widen; he even overheard Chen playfully saying, "Nice song you got there," as he excused himself to answer the phone.

"Baekhyun-ah!!"

"Don't shut! After how many years, you finally came back from the dead, hah, Tao?"

"Yah! It's not that long. As I remember it correctly, I contacted you 2 months ago, " The person said, letting out a quiet chuckle."Have you been well, my dear old friend?"

Baekhyun could say the person is smirking through the phone. Oh, how he wishes he could smack the guy right now. "Stop with the bullshit, Tao. Now, what do you want? My class's about to start, so hurry it up."

Baekhyun's eyes widen once more as he hears the man say, "Easy there" before he let out a spooky laugh, "I just want to let you know that I will transfer in to your school within this month with a good friend of mine."

His voice broke as he couldn't believe his old internet friend was finally coming to his country and not just that, but the guy even stated they'll study at some fracking school! "Wait. Did I hear it right? You'll going to study here?" he asked, unsure whether he had heard correctly.

Baekhyun and Tao met each other 2 years ago at Twitter. It was just a simple interaction until one day Baekhyun decided to dm him, and they became good friends after that.

"Yes bitch and it's within 2 weeks but don't get so exited. We'll see each other faster than you thought." 

"Shut up. I'm not. Who are you going with?"

"Ah, it's a good friend of mine. He has to meet his cousin, so parentsand I decided that we should study there together.

"What's the cousin's name?" He asks curiously.

"I don't know. I only saw the guy's face, and hell, I think he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my entire." Tao giggled as he remembered the handsome face,

Baekhyun laughed. "Is the cousin studying here too?"

"Yes."  Tao simply replied."Heard he's at our year, though." Who could it be?

"I see...hey Tao, I need to hang up now. The teacher is coming." He panicked.

"Okay. Bye for now, Baek. See you soon!"

"See you."

~~~~~~~~
Pls don't hate me 😂 who's the cousin?