Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Hyung, do I really need to go to school?"

"Yes, Oh Sehun. Now c'mon, or you'll be late."

Sehun entered the car after hearing his hyung's remark, not without doing his typical eye roll and uttering several curse words that only the wind knows.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, gays and lesbians, this is Oh Sehun. Known for his attractive looks and his knack for picking fights. He possesses the appearance and atmosphere of an idol. He has soft white milky skin, is tall, intelligent, and has too much shit up his ass.

His dancing moves are both precise and beautiful and just stunning. and more than that, the guy can also rap, and while he claims that singing isn't his style, people often compliment his voice. In a nutshell, he is gifted! He's just a little bit of a pain in the ass most of the time.

Nevertheless, despite all of the teasing and arrogance, the number of individuals who respected and idolised him far outweighed those who despised him.

Yet dislikes the attention he receives.

Sehun wants to have fun. Enjoy life and smile as if the world itself isn't cruel enough.

"Stupid school.."

(School)

Feeling the eyes of the unwanted, Sehun felt even more annoyed than he already was

Can they fucking stop staring the shit outta me?!! So fucking annoying

When Sehun arrived he didn't think twice about kicking the room's door as he entered, all irritated and bored.

"Wow, easy there Sehunnie." He's friend Kim Jongin, more commonly known as Kai, jokingly said when he sees his friend looking at him with daggers in his eye.

"I've been looking for you guys"

"Should we wait outside and welcome you next time?" Kai responded, wiggling his eyebrows, amusement written all over his face.

"Whatever."

Kai frowns in disbelief at his friend's lack of reply (Sehun is being a dick once again) and proceeds to entertain his lovely admirers instead.

A bang suddenly took place, revealing the most stunning man to have ever walked by. The said guy concealed his shame by smiling awkwardly and hunching his shoulders as he entered.

Little did they know that someone, somewhere in the corner, was smiling, ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~