Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

"What show? I'm not playing around Sehunnie, I'm telling the truth."

Sehun once again felt nervousness running down his body.

"What are you two talking about?" Minseok asked.

"This guy!" Sehun shouted, pointing at Baekhyun with a shaky hand "You are such a pervert. I hate you!" Sehun immediately dashed off out of the scene and made his way inside his room, slamming the door.

All 10 of them look at Baekhyun with a raised eyebrow.

Baekhyun who let out a chuckle of amusement clear his throat, "I was just missing with him, no hard feelings."

"What did you say to him?"

"It's nothing serious"

"Just spill the tea sis we all know Sehun's not the type to blush if it's not worth to blush for." Said Chen.

Baekhyun let out a soft giggle first before raising his hands in the air, telling them he's ready to spill the tea, "I said to him that my part was sensitive." Like it's a normal thing to say.

There was a moment of silence for a minute for Lay and decided to speak and ask "Part? What part?"

All of them look at him in disbelief like, "really?", he just shrug his shoulders.

"The part " Baekhyun answered.

It took Lay 10 seconds for him to finally realize what Baekhyun meant and he immediately turn into a tomato.

Suho, who just laugh at his cute reaction.

"T-that's....oh my God. No wonder why my baby brother felt so shy" Chanyeol said and laugh his ass out until he's on the floor

Everyone turn into a laughing mess(is it a word?) as they couldn't believe Baekhyun literally said that to Sehun.

"Baek, you are such a perv!" Tao said while laughing.

"You know, Sehun may look sexy as hell and acts like a dck but he's still a baby who gets shy whenever someone mention a conversation like that." Chanyeol "well, aside if he's the one who started it" He continued.

"That might be true."

____

"Yah Sehun wait up!" Baekhyun shouted running towards Sehun who's meters away from him.

Fuck that long legs of yours. Baekhyun cursed on his thought.

Finally, he catches up with the latter "Are you in a hurry? Why didn't you wait for me?"

"It's not my fault you have short legs."

"It's not my fault you have long legs." He retorted.

Before they could even pass the door he heard Sehun whispered, "Bad for you." That literally made his blood boil in anger.

Baekhyun calmed himself first before following the younger and made his way into his sit wearing a frown plastered on his face.

Suho who's there the whole time decided to approach him and ask "What's with you?"

"Nothing, hyung." Not long enough the classroom was filled of students and the class started.

____

It was time for them to go home.

Making their way outside the school's gate, getting ready to ride The Oh's/Park's van, when Baekhyun realized something.

Baekhyun felt something is odd and look around counting the people with him. 11.

Where is he?

"Have you seen Sehun?"

All of them fell silent as they started to look around too.

"No."

"I haven't. Did you?" Tao ask his boyfriend who shook his head.

Chanyeol who also noticed the absence of his brother decided to get out of the car.

"Where's Sehun?"

All of them search the whole school, calling him multiple times but phone's shut down, even at Sehun's favorite place, store, but failed. Sehun's nowhere to be found.

Baekhyun who's frustrated thinking about where Sehun might be. Chanyeol who was crying his heart out while Luhan trying to calm down the poor man.

"Luhan..." Chanyeol said, fear written in his voice "What if-what if it's happening again? W-what if they took him again?"

Everyone look at the two with a confused and puzzled expression.

"Hyung, what do you mean? Who took Sehun? Again?" Kai said anger in his voice who's at the verge of crying.

Chanyeol look down at the ground holding his sobbing and wiped his tears. Luhan who nodded telling him it's okay, it's time to tell them the truth.

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh and opened his mouth "There's something you need to know."

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22 is done whoop whoop! Omg. What happened to Sehun? Who took him? What's happening?

Well, hehe stay tuned for the next update. Annyeong!❣