Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

Baekhyun and his friend, Kyungsoo decided to buy clothes at the last minute before the party starts.

And here they are at a mall hoping to find some perfect clothes to wear.

"How do I look?" Kyungsoo said and spins around showing his friend the clothing he picked.

"....."

"You look hot not gonna lie."

That was the signal for him to go red.

"Stop teasing me. Do I look okay?"

"What?" Baekhyun made his way at the latter and held him both in the arms, shaking him slightly "I'm not lying pabo! You indeed look hot."

Baekhyun took a step backwards and examines him again. "Are you planning to seduce Kai?"

Kyungsoo was taken a back by Baekhyun's words. There's no way in hell he'll seduce that motherfucker.

Kyungsoo who shook his head furiously and glared at Baekhyun, "Shut up. Never in a million years I would dare to seduce that maniac." And memories of the recent event flashed in his mind, and cringe for a lifetime.

"Relax I'm just joking around."

"What about you? Aren't you gonna try them on?"

"Oh yeah...wait I'll go now." Making his way inside the fitting room.

____

"What now?" Was the first sentence Baekhyun said once he saw the caller's ID, "Gosh 5 calls from you already?"

"You coming or what? Get out of your damn house right now Byun Baekhyun or I will let Kris burn your apartment. You don't need one anyway."

"Stop it Tao, it's not funny....I'm trying to change clothes here okay? So if you'll let me, stop calling! You don't need to disturb me every damn minute." He ends the call, maturing cursed words at his friend.

How could he expect me to be ready when he calls all the time?

"Finally" Tao said once he spotted Baekhyun "You really are a slow poke."

"I am not if you weren't calling me all the time."

"He's right." Kris suddenly appeared next to Tao.

"Shut up" Punching Kris' shoulder playfully, "shall we?"

"We shall."

____

"Baekhyun!" Luhan shouted and hug him tightly.

Tao and Kris who cough jokingly.

"It's nice to see you! I thought you wouldn't come. Where's Kyungie?"

Suddenly Kai barge in dragging a blushy Kyungsoo beside him.

"Did someone mention my penguin's name?"

"Your penguin?!" They all shouted at once.

"What? He looks like one and besides he's mine." He was about to pinch D.O's face, then receive a death glare from the latter that causes for his hands to retreat.

"I am no one's property Kim. Now let me go."

"That's what you thought. C'mon I'll show you around."

They were left laughing their asses of when Kai drag their bestfriend again from God knows where.

"Where's Suho hyung?" Baekhyun.

"Lay took him awhile ago." Luhan said "Excuse me I need to check on something." Luhan made his way outside who's welcomed by Sehun's brother, Chanyeol. They responded with a low okay.

Wonder what's with them.

"Hey Baek? Me and Kris would like to get some foods first and maybe a few drinks too. Wanna come?" Tao ask. He shook his head, "Okay. Care telling me what would you like?"

"Anything related to sweets. Thanks Tao~"

Tao responded with a smile and nodded before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and left.

Baekhyun was left dumbfounded wondering his eyes around.

Only the sound of blasted music entertained him at the moment. There's a lot of people dancing everywhere, drinking and maybe making out.

That made his eyes roll in annoyance.

Is this some sort of a club or what?

Baekhyun was so focused on his thoughts that he didn't notice someone was approaching him.

"Hi"

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update😩 I'm just so happy yesterday that my brain stopped working hshs

Thank you for reading and supporting this story. See you at the next chapter! ♡