Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

SeBaek

"Why don't you just sit the fuck down and stop walking back and forth for once? My God, what's your problem?"

"Ain't your problem"

"Fuck you."

"It's the other way round"

"What-"

"Pizza's here." Before Baekhyun could even finish his sentence, Sehun immediately excused himself and made his way to the door to get their ordered pizza and pay for it as well. Baekhyun decided to just let it go because Sehun was just joking and second of all, he doesn't care!

Anyway, they are currently eating the pizza together silently as the awkward atmosphere overcome the both of them.

Not until Sehun's phone buzzed.

"Who's this?" He started "I'm doing fine, don't worry."

Sehun looked at his direction that made him avoid the guy's gaze and he decided to swallow the remaining pizza in his hand as an excuse.

"Yeah, he's with me."

"Hyung" He whined stomping his foot like a child, "stop being such a cry baby! Why are you crying then? Aish, okay, okay, I'll be home before 11. Yeah, yeah, bye, love you."

"Chanyeol hyung?"

He joins Baekhyun on the sofa "Obviously."

"Why did he called?"

"Him being paranoid." Sehun simply replied.

"Hey don't say that. He's just probably worried about you, that is a proof of how much he loves and cares about you."

"I know that, idiot."

"So?"

Sehun surprisingly pout all of a sudden which Baekhyun finds it adorable to look at "I don't know. Because of his actions it makes me feel weird that I started to think there's something hyung doesn't want me to find out nor to even happen."

Baekhyun fell silent for a couple of minutes as he himself started to think about what Sehun said.

He started to connect the dots where Chanyeol stayed with them the whole 2 weeks of filming, him always calling Sehun every damn hour when Sehun is not on his sight.

The time when he noticed the look on Chanyeol's eyes when Sehun suddenly felt pain in his head. He saw sadness, concern, and, fear. Don't forget the weird relationship between Chanyeol and Sehun's cousin. Those two are way too weird and mysterious for Baekhyun's liking.

"Maybe you are looking at it in the wrong side, maybe he just wants you to be safe all the time. You know, you're the only family he has."

Baekhyun didn't miss the sadness in the younger's eyes and felt a pung on his heart, regretting bringing that topic up. You fucked it up, Baekhyun.

"I guess you are right."

Phew

"I think I'll do the same when it comes to him though. Hyung's been a great brother to me. He always puts me as his number 1 priority and forgets about his own happiness..."

"It hurts to see him cry alone at his room sometimes you know? Like my heart is being crashed into pieces. But-but...I don't know how to approach him and tell him everything will be okay. We are okay."

Cut off guard, Baekhyun saw the tears flooding down on Sehun's cheeks that sent pink heat across his face as this was his first time witnessing an Oh Sehun cried, especially in front oh him

"Y-yah! Why are you crying? H-here. Take this!" And handed him the free tissue they got from the pizza which Sehun immediately accepted.

"I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to act like this. Especially not in front of you..."

"No. No! It's okay...besides we are friends....right?" Baekhyun awkwardly ask not so sure of what he just said.

Sehun look at him with a frown but manages to switch it into a soft one once he saw how nervous Baekhyun look at the moment, and it's cute "I guess we are." Smiling warmly, in which Baekhyun happily return as well.

Baekhyun hesitated at first though whether getting into this situation was right, he thinks,

It's not a bad thing to be friends with Oh Sehun right? Right.

Baekhyun took a deep breath, caressing the shoulder of his new found friend, looking lovingly at his eyes, "Friends"

~~~~~~~~

Woop woop. Okay that's it for chapter 20. omg I can't believe they finally become friends HAHAHA

Ps. CHENTUBE UPDATED HIS CHANNEL. I'M LEGIT CRYING. BYE