Chapter 6

Sehun's POV

My thoughts are confusing me. I don't know why I'm thinking this guy is cute all of a sudden. Just by a mere pout of his lips? That is absurd, even to me.

Anyway, we are eating comfortably in the dining area together with my brother, not until hyung decided to break the silence

Hyung asked as he cast a glance at Bacon or pups or Baekhyun or whatever, "So what's your name, young man?"

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun" He responded, flashing a sweet smile at my brother. Was that an act flirting? Really, in front of me?

"I see. What's your relationship with my baby brother here, hm?"

His next statement caused me to virtually gag. I glared at him as he grinned back. "Hyung! What are you talking about? We just happen to be classmates, okay? Nothing else! And I'm not a baby."

"Relax, I'm only joking."

"What are you guys up to? Sehun rarely brings anyone here except for his friends, and you are the first one in a while." Before Baekhyun could respond to that ridiculous question I had already answered it.

Giving him a not so funny look, I answered in annoyance. "We have this project that needs to be done in two weeks, hyung. Now, can we just eat in peace? You're being annoying." This hyung will surely tease me if I won't stop his stupid mouth from running whatever he wants.

He chuckled and said, "I think you're really hungry, hah? Okay, then I'll stop asking. Let me just get us a glass of water." Then disappeared.

I mouthed a sorry to Baekhyun, in which he returned with a small smile and a nod.

"Hey, Hyung? Could you join us in the living room once we finish here? I need your help with our project."

____

"What can I help you with?"

"I'm thinking about making a music video that inspires people like us to reach our dreams by working hard for it and being passionate about it. Bac- I mean Baek, you can sing and dance, right?" Casting a glance at the said guy, who nodded hesitantly. "Great. As I said, we will make a music video about teenagers who want to achieve something in life. That might encourage them and be passionate towards it. "We need to give them such a message through THAT song. We'll show our acting skills as well so that they'll truly understand our intentions. And for the final part, we need to include some contemporary dancing for the perfect touch. And of course, my hyung here will help us right, hyung?"

"You are lucky I'm talented."

"You compose?" Baekhyun asks, voice pitch, like he's about to scream. Don't tell me his fanboying over that?

"Sometimes. I record songs and play instruments as well."

Now Baekhyun is full-time fanboying. Sparkles in his eyes.
"That's so cool." He squalls, clasping his hands together. "What about me, Sehun? What can I help?"

Deciding to ignore the unfamiliar feeling deep inside me for now, I instead turn to face him.

"Since you'll be singing nearly half of the song, I'll put you in charge of editing our music video, but don't worry,I'll help you out, of course. I wouldn't let do it on your own. We need to ace this." A smirk forms on my lips.

"What's your project all about again?" Hyung asks after a beat.

"It's about a having dream. Working hard for it, and be passionate about it, for instance. " This time, Baekhyun was the one who answered.

"I see."

"But Sehun, do we really need to act?" I nodded. He groaned, "Errr, alright. When can we start? We only have 2 weeks for this, no room for mistakes."

"We can start now. Hyung, you wrote a song similar to that, am I right?"

The said hyung let out a tired sigh, clearly done. "Okay, let's go upstairs and see if it can live up to your expectations. Did you seriously check inside my notebook without my permission, Sehun?"

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~

I actually laughed thinking about what to do about the project lmao I'm so bad at this. Thanks for reading my awful story😭