Harry Styles 2

- How about a vacation, love?
- Just the two of us? No one else..? you ask, a bit worried
- You and I. Harry says kissing you softly
The next day, you woke up, Harry rummaging thru the closet, taking some of the clothes out and putting them in a bag.
- Are you leaving? You ask sadly
- Well, WE are leaving! Like I said last night! Harry turns to face you with a grin
You were now off to who knows where, but the important thing that made you happy was that you were with Harry, your boyfriend for over 4 years now. You were in the car, pulling up to the airport when you suddenly noticed maybe 500 fans waiting by the entrance with banners saying: I love Harry Styles! Or: Marry me! You stare at Harry a little disappointed; he flashes a little smile at you and turns away, afraid to look at you in the eyes.
- I'll bring in the luggage while you sign autographs. You sigh.

Harry looks at you happy that you understood the situation and once out of the car, he went towards the fans. Paul helped you put the luggage on the trolley and you entered the airport, filled with more screaming fans. Cameras were flashing everywhere, it was blinding. You entered a waiting line and by the time you got to the luggage registration, Harry had just arrived by your side, taking your hand and squeezing it.
- So Harry, where are you bringing me? You say grinning at him
- Rome.
That was the start of your vacation with Harry abroad. You were in Rome, one of the most beautiful cities on earth, and yet, you noticed that Harry only had eyes for you. You also noticed that no one had stopped you both for autographs yet…
- Wait here love; I'll go get the tickets for the art museum. Harry said, letting go of your hand
- Sure thing. You say smiling at him
As he left, you noticed a group of girls staring and pointing at Harry, there they are you thought at the sight of the directioners. You waited to see if they were going to approach him, but to your big surprise, they didn't. You walk towards them, wanting to ask them why they didn't approach him.
- Well, we're going to see him in concert tonight with One Direction, then heading to the meet and greet! Said one of the fans.
- Wait what?! One Direction has a gig tonight??? You ask dumfounded.
You walked back to where Harry left you and stared at him. How could he not tell you about the gig? Wasn't this a vacation form all of that? He walked back to you, tickets in his hand, smiling. You decided not to tell him anything and continue the visit, without making things awkward. As you went inside and started staring at the paintings, a horde of directioners surrounded Harry for pictures.
- I'm sorry babe, do you mind if I take a couple? He ask sadly
- No, I'll just be further down. You smile, trying to convince him
You leave with a tear in your eye, Harry getting tossed around by girls who wants to take pictures with him. You only see a sign of Harry and hour and a half later, running down the museum, looking for you.
- I'm so sorry I left you alone, this is our vacation and I ruined it. He said taking you in his arms
- It's okay, by the way, I know you have a gig tonight. You tell him with an unconvincing smile.
- I'm so sorry! It was just last minute and you know the guys and I can't say no!
- I know Harry, I know! Don't worry, I'll just walk around the city tonight and discover a bit more of the city. You tell him without looking him in the eyes.
That night, Harry left your side with the saddest smile you had ever seen. He kissed you goodbye, and kept looking at you as he was leaving the apartment. You waved him goodbye, and once he was out of view, you left in the opposite direction, to walk around town. It was dazzling and beautiful, it was almost 8 p.m. when you realised that you hadn't eaten yet. You walked around a bit more until you found a beautiful little café. You seated yourself outside, but close enough to the door to see the TV. It was a news channel; you weren't really paying attention until they mentioned the name One Direction. You looked up and, of what you understood, they were saying that midway thru the concert during the song I Wish, Harry had broken down in tears, supposedly saying: I'm sorry I wasn't there today, I'm sorry! The rest of the boys took him off stage and the concert ended there, the fans left in concern for the singer. You started crying at the thought of doing that to Harry.
- Michela! Michela! You heard being yelled down the street.
- Harry? You say getting up
He took you in his arms, squeezing you tightly, repeatedly saying that he was sorry and asking if you could ever forgive him. He finally pulled away, just to kiss you and grab you in a tight hug, once again. It was now your turn to start crying and you both stayed there, like the two romantic idiots you were, saying how sorry you both were for what had happened. He takes your hand and you stroll around Rome, like nothing had happened. It was a clear night, the stars shining in the sky. You enter a square where there is a performer. You approach the little crowd around him and watch his show, clapping and laughing. It had been a while since you had seen Harry. You turned around and he wasn't there anymore. You left the crowd and walked around the square, looking for him. Down the street, you notice a note with you name on it. Follow the road to my heart love. – Harry it said. You looked thru the alleyway and petals were on the ground leading its follower somewhere. You decided to follow them and you ended up in a beautiful little square with a café, lights above, little shops. You walked around when you heard a guitar playing.
- Shut the door, turn the light off, I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this even though I try…
You turned around and there was your prince, on one knee, holding a little black box, opened with a beautiful ring inside it.
- Michela, I've been waiting for this moment long enough, will you become Miss Styles? I'll never leave your side and I will love you even after we die, I love you so will you marry me?
As you were about to say yes, fireworks starting flashing threw the clear dark sky. You said yes and even though it was inaudible, Harry picked you up in his arms, twirling you around kissing you passionately. After that day, Harry stayed true to his promise. He never left your side and loved you even after you had both moved on in each other's arms.