Caspar Lee Imagine 1

It’s been hours even days since I last spoke to Caspar. All he has been doing is leaving our flat very early in the morning and coming back very late at night. At first, I didn’t mind since he had been getting on my nerves a lot lately. But it started to bug me when I saw pictures of him hanging out with the same girl over and over again. It was getting to the point where I was sitting in our bed in tears while scrolling through every picture of them together laughing and hugging. I decided to call Alfie-Caspar and I’s closet friend- to talked about THIS girl. I was relieved when he answered on the first ring. I was sobbing and mumbling throughout the whole conversation; Alfie noticed my state of emotions and invited me to stay at his flat till I felt comfortable with Caspar. I am now sitting in the kitchen with Marcus and him drinking some tea.

“When was the last time you spoke to him?” Marcus asks

“A couple days ago when we went out for dinner with you boys.” I try to recall

“He did seem out of place then, didn’t he Alfie?” Marcus questions Alfie

“He kept playing with his keys in his pockets which is something he only does when he is nervous.” Alfie replies

“I…what if it’s true? What if he is cheating on me? I don’t know where I am going to stay; we have been dating for four years. I don’t want those four years to be all gone to waste. All the memories and stories we share, do they mean nothing to him? What about me, does he even care about me anymore?” I start to sob

Alfie and Marcus both came and gave me a big hug before dragging me over to their couch where they sat on the ground looking at me. I can’t even look at them without crying.

“Shhh (Y/N), it’s going to be fine. It might just be a friend.” Alfie says while rubbing my back

“It can’t be just a friend when I hear what he mumbles in his sleep. He can’t stop talking about this girl and how beautiful she is. It’s not me he is talking about because he is saying stuff that he never said to me.”

“I wouldn’t come to conclusions to quickly (Y/N). I’ve known Caspar for quite a while now and he doesn’t seem like that type of guy that would date a girl for so long and then cheat on her.” Marcus adds

“Marcus is right; I think all you need is a nice sleep. How about you go get ready for bed and we will make you tea?”

I slowly made my way to take my shower; a couple minutes later I am asleep dreaming about the perfect life Caspar and I would be having if no one were to ruin it. I am rudely awakened by screaming on the main floor. Who in the world would be up at what- 2 am??? I try to go back to sleep but all the shouting downstairs wasn’t helping much so I decide to go and check what’s happening.

“LET ME SEE HER.” a voice that I hadn’t heard in a while screams

“Mate, I don’t think that’s such a great idea.” Alfie tries to say calmly

“Go back home and come back later today since she’s sleeping.” Marcus says

“I want to see my girl. I miss her like there’s no tomorrow.” Caspar shouts

“Caspar can you be quieter, she’s sleeping.” Alfies tells him

“I haven’t spoken to her in days; I think I have my rights.”

“Dam right you haven’t spoken to her in days. You’ve been too busy hanging out with some random girl to even speak to your own girlfriend.”

I feel like such a stalker looking and listening at the three boys arguing. I could just go and interrupt this conversation but I want to know what Caspar’s answer was to Marcus’s comment.