FInn Harries Imagine 7

Waking up everyday to the bed half empty isn't the same. Walking to the kitchen smelling nothing but the freshly pick flowers is different. How could life get so complicated in a couple days? I still have everything that I always wanted, just not at the same place. The thing or person I miss the most is my boyfriend, Finn, who had to move back to England after leaving with me for nine months. It's been very difficult but he had to go back or else his YouTube career with his brother might have been over. We promised to keep in touch constantly so that our relashionship wouldn't fade. However, I hadn't heard from him for the past week. Earlier this morning, I had gotten my trade letter to London University for next semester but I still had to write them an email letting them know that I will be switching from Colombia University to there. I am 19 now, meaning that I've been in Uni for a year now. After getting the mail, I had gotten a text from Jack letting me know that he wanted to skype at 2:00 pm my time. It is now around 2 o'clock and I am waiting to skype Jack.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Jack shouts

"Hi" I reply

"Why so down (Y/N)?"

"I just...Finn hasn't called or texted me since he left." I start to sob a little

"I wouldn't say-"

"do you think this long distance relashionship won't work? Do you think he will forget about me?" I cut him off

Jack starts to act really weird. He kept looking at me, at the door of his room.

"Erm...I have to go but please don't think like that."

Great, I scared him away. I am ready to go to bed for the day even if it was 2ich when I hear my front down creak open. I slowly crept my way downstairs when I saw the familiar boy standing in my front halleay holding two suitcases in each hand.

"Finn." I run towards him

"(Y/N), I miss you too much to leave you behind." he embraces you

"What about YouTube?" I ask

"I'm putting that on hold until we move back to the U.K. together. I called up London Uni and they told me you got acceptated for trade." I spins me around.

I guess I doubted myself yet again. Our relashionship could work. Our relashionship will work.