Vic Fuentes 1 PART 1

A/N Hellooooo as I said, here is my Vic Fuentes imagine and if you insult him. I'll cry. So watch it. BTW 'Jaime' is pronounced Hi-me :) I really hope you like it and for the PTV fans, I hope you like it and don't kill me if it's not good. This is my first non-pop/non-youtuber imagine so yeah... Hope you like it! Also I am freezing and drinking hot chocolate from Tim Hortons like a real canadian XDD *random fact* - Mel xx (TELL ME IF YOU WANT PART 2.)

My heart pounds each time I see my boyfriend. He recently finished a tour and he's home more often, of course sometimes he's out to make appearances or he leaves for the day to get some writing but I find myself thinking that if he found out about my secret, I could ruin his career and that racks my nerves. Each time I see him, instinctively, my hand reaches up to my stomach where our future is growing. "Hey Y/N! Guess the amazing news!" Vic says entering our bedroom. "Tony finally bought that turtle he's been wanting?" I ask, smiling. "Actually yes, but that's not what I wanted to tell you... COLLIDE WITH THE SKY REACHED NUMBER 2 ON THE US BILLBOARD 200. Do you know how awesome this is?!" He asks bursting with excitement. "Congratulations Vic, and to the boys too." I tell him, just as excited, giving him a peck on the lips before engulfing him in a hug. I can't tell him. I can't ruin his future when all of this is happening to him. Not to Vic.

For the next couple of days, Vic is pumped and I try to keep up but my thoughts get the better of me and I feel as if I'm cheating him of what he deserves. He's worked so hard with the other guys and if I were to tell him or he to find out, he'd have to leave everything he worked for... at least that's what I hope he would do in that situation. I zone in while he's talking about all the new fans they are getting and how awesome the tours are going to be now that a bunch of new kids are going to come. I can't take it anymore. I can't take away all of his work. "Vic. I need some time." I cut him off, my heart pounding while tears sting my eyes. "What are you talking about, babe?" He comes out from the bathroom to look at me. "I can't do this. I can't... be in a relationship when you're not going to be there half of the time..." I continue, looking away from him. "Wait, Y/N, can't we talk about this? I can make something work... I can..." He starts, coming towards me. "Don't let down the fans. I'm sorry." I say, restraining the tears as I push his embrace away and make my way past him, down the stairs. He stood in our room, unable to process anything. Looking at where I stood and finally he sat on the bed, his face in his hands. I descended the rest of the stairs and exited his life before I could ruin it for good.

*5 years later*

"Jaime! Be careful!" I call out to my 5 year old son. He has the same brown eyes as his father and shares his same Mexican flair. What broke my heart when I left is that I can still remember that Vic had tried to see me, talk to me in the first few months, he even tried to get messages to me through Mike, Tony and Jaime but I resisted and he got the message. Each time I look at my little boy, he reminds me of how much I miss and love Vic but I can't say I regret my decision because as I expected, Pierce The Veil rose to success quickly and are still flying high. From what I've read, the guys are all very busy with rehearsing, interviews and shows.

I sat down on a bench, from time to time checking on Jaime as he ran around on the playground with the other little kids, and I took out my new book that I had bought a couple days ago. I quickly got lost within the pages and the next thing I knew, it had been 3 hours since I had sat down. I closed my book and put it back in my bag before looking around for Jaime. He was nowhere to be seen. Panic gripped my heart as I looked everywhere, calling his name. He couldn't be gone. He had to be somewhere. Not my son.

I ran all over the park, looking everywhere I could think off, at that little pond where he loved to feed the ducks, at the little bridge that crossed the lake situated in the middle of the park. I asked people, begging them to tell me if they had seen him but it was in vain. I soon came to the conclusion that I wouldn't be able to find him alone, maybe not even today, maybe not ever. I sunk to the ground before bursting into tears. My only connection to Vic. My only son. My only reason to live was gone.

"Mommy!" I heard a little scream and as my head shot up, I saw Jaime running towards me. I got up and took him into my arms, hugging him while relief passed through me. "Jaime where were you? I was so worried!" I ask him, tears spilling from my eyes, thanking whoever was up there to have returned my little boy. "I was playing and then we were running and they left and I was alone but I met a really nice man, mommy!" Jaime smiled as he took my hand, dragging me to wherever he was before he saw me.

We passed a couple of trees before coming to a little part of the park, just off the path. There sat a man, a guitar in his hands while he strummed a couple chords of a song I knew but couldn't remember the name. Jaime walked up to him, giving him a hug and talking to him. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I could just stand there and watch my son talking with his father.