Niall Horan Imagine 5

It's been wayyyy to long since I did my last Niall imagine... I really miss him. Hope you have a great birthday Majesta. Happy Birthday xx

Today was the day that I was supposed to wake up to my boyfriend Niall by my bed side, begging to make me breakfast. The one day that he would do all the choirs in the house. The one day that he would take me out for a huge shopping spree and would pay for anything without my protests. The one day that he would bring me out to the fanciest dinner you could ever imagine and we would have the biggest bill ever. The one day that I would be spoiled rotten without complaining about it. However, none of this happened because my day starts out by waking up alone in our king size bed. I find this really odd because Niall always says that he loves that he is the first one to see me in the morning and the last to see me at night. I got out of bed hoping to find a sticky note in the washroom-where he usually leaves them when he has to leave early-but nothing was place on the mirror. Did he leave me a text message instead? No new text messages. That’s weird. Out of all the days he leaves our house without any warning, it has to be on my birthday. After having to make my own breakfast, I decide to call my friends to see if they want to hang out later this afternoon. Yet, none of them answered their phone. This was extremely weird. I spent the rest of the day in bed complaining to myself about how old I was getting until I heard a ring at the door. I quietly made my way downstairs to see that my sister was standing at the door. A sudden rush of excitement rushes through my veins because I haven’t seen my sister in such a long time since she leaves back in Michigan.

“(Y/S/N),” you scream as you open the door

“Majesta,” she envelopes you in a tight hug.

“What are you doing here?” you ask her as she walks in your flat

“I came here to surprise you on your birthday silly.” She answers

“Well you’re the only one who remembers.” I say as I sit on the couch

“Ah don’t worry Niall is probably just really busy today.”

“But I haven’t seen or spoken to him all day.” I start to tear up

“Sweetie, let me take you shopping and then I’ll take you out for dinner to get your mind off things.”

“Okay.”

The rest of the day was spent shopping for a beautiful outfit that I could wear at tonight’s dinner with my sister. In the end, I decide on a turquoise dress that complimented my brown hair and green eyes. I match the dress with a pair of white flats and a silver necklace and earrings. To my protest, my sister bought the whole outfit which came to a whole lot of money. It is enough that she flew all the way here for my birthday. After we left the mall,  my sister wasn’t heading in the direction of the restaurant she told me we were heading to.

“Where are we heading?” I ask her

“I thought we could do a little detour and stop by a friends business of mine.”

“Why does he own a business in a warehouse?” I ask worriedly

“I have no clue why, he just gave me this address while you were putting on the dress.”

“Well let’s hurry this up please.”

I never expected what happened inside the warehouse. As I walk inside, I am greeted by a bunch of birthday balloons and a lot of familiar people. My mom and dad are on one of the sides of the room with Niall and all my friends are on the other. Niall quickly ran to me and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek before releasing me from his hug.

“Did you do all this?” I whisper to Niall

“Yes, I wanted the best for my girl’s birthday. Happy Birthday Beautiful.” He whispers back

“Thank you so much Niall; I thought that you forgot my birthday.” I tell him

“How could I forget the birthday of the most beautiful girl in the world?”

“I don’t know…” I trail off

I want to show you something,” he takes my hand and brings me to the rooftop of the building

He sits down on the edge of the building and motions for me to sit beside him.

“Isn’t the view of London beautiful?” he asks me

“It’s incredible. How did you manage to find a place with such a great view?”

“I just had to find the right girl first.” He starts to blush

I couldn’t help myself but giggle. Then I hear a big bang thinking that the perfect moment could be ruined with a gun shot. I am terrified to look at Niall in case he was lifeless. I took a peak at him, to find him staring at the sky. What is he looking at and why isn’t he afraid? I then realize that the banging is the fireworks that Niall is looking at. I took a better look at them and one said I love you and another one said Happy Birthday Majesta.

“I love you too Niall.” Then I kiss him like never before

I didn’t get the birthday that I wished for but I got something even better. I got to spend the birthday with all the people I love and care about and I couldn’t ask for more.