Niall Horan 1

Today was your birthday and your friends took you to a new restaurant in town. It was called Nando's and, of what you heard, it was fairly good. You were seated and looking at the menus when suddenly, outside the restaurant, girls started screaming. You all turned around to see what was happening but you couldn't see a thing, by the looks of it, a cute blond guy had just been pushed inside the restaurant and two buff guys behind were trying to keep the doors closed. Every one, already at their tables, started whispering, and pointing at the guy. He turned around and ended up looking at you and that's where it hit you: he was Niall Horan. The two security guards came to join him, but he wasn't paying attention. He only looked at you, and you only looked at him. Your friends noticed and started teasing you when Niall was directed by Paul to his table. Your dinner with friends was fun but the only thing on your mind was Niall and how amazing he looked. The waitress came back to your table and told you that a handsome young man at a table near the back wanted to see you. Your face had gone red as you followed the waitress, your friends cheering for you quite loudly behind. Niall was waiting for you at the table a giant, radiant smile on his face.
- I'm sorry to take you away from your friends but, I couldn't help myself. He smiled at you
You looked at him, trying to respond but couldn't, you were just too happy. You started talking for a while and almost an hour later your friends came at the table giving you your birthday gifts. Niall looked quite sad at the look of you opening presents.
- What's wrong Niall? You ask
- I'm thinking of the perfect gift for a perfect girl… he said thinking
- Could I know who that girl is? You ask
- If only you would know, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, though I just met her... He said deep in thought
You said goodbye to Niall and your friends, left Nando's, heading for the park close by the restaurant. You sat on a bench; tears falling form your eyes. Of course Niall wasn't single; of course he had a girlfriend already, who could resist him?
- Are you ok, love? Said a voice above you
You lifted your head up and there was Niall, looking at you concerned, with those beautiful blue eyes of his.
- I'm fine thanks… So did you find that perfect gift yet? You ask, quickly whipping the tears away.
- Yeah, I decided that the only way I could do her justice is to never leave her side and to love her as long as we live.
- That girl sure is lucky... You ask the tears falling down your cheeks again
- I know she is, but she doesn't know it yet…
- Might I ask who she is? Your heart pounding against your chest
- You. He tells you almost in a whisper whipping the tears away for you.
He picked you up in his arms and kissed you until you had stopped crying, which took a while since Niall didn't believe you crying of happiness. It was the beginning of a love story, never to end.