Zalfie 1

A/N I'm sorry if this is shit, but Melissa said that someone requested it and she asked me to write it so here it is! Btw I invented Max!! and this is dedicated to jackieor she's the one who requested it :)) - Mel xx

.....................

Alfie's POV

"Guys, we are just friends ok?" Zoe stated in the video. It hurt. She turned to look at me and gave a dazzling smile. It was always like this, I liked her more as a friend, I mean who couldn't, but she would always put me back in what people call 'the friend zone' and to be honest, it was real heart breaking. "Alf, you all right?" A sweet, concerned voice asked me, breaking my thoughts. "Yeah Zoe, I'm fine thanks." I smiled at her. "Really Alf? You seemed out of it during the video... Maybe Valentines Day is bringing you down?" She pondered, looking at me. Her eyes were gorgeous, if she'd let me, I'd stare into them all day. "Hey Zoe, why don't we go out for coffee, I mean we're done the video and it'd be more fun!" I offered, getting up before she even answered. She grabbed her coat and purse while I put on my shoes and coat. We headed to a Starbucks we both enjoyed which was almost a 20 minute walk. I liked it since I got to walk with Zoe and just talk but Zoe loved it because of the view it gave off of London. We got into the line and soon enough, got our coffees and sat down at a table. Everything was going fine until her phone beeped. "I'm so sorry Alf! Max asked to meet up and well, I kind of fancy him so do you mind if I go?" She asked in a hurry. "No, not at all..." I answered turning back to my half-empty cup. "Thanks Alf! Your the best! I owe you!" She said taking all her things and heading out the door. I wonder if she heard the hurt in my voice or noticed my fake smile. Of course she fancied Max, of what she'd told me before he was 'perfect'. This really sucked and the worst was that it was Valentines Day! So much for love in the air... I finished my coffee and got out into the cold winter night. I didn't really feel like going back home right now so I'll take a detour by the park, just for fun. I started to walk through when I couldn't endure all the couples and the stares they gave me. I left the park and headed to my flat. About 10 minutes later, I arrived to find Zoe sitting on the front porch, crying. Anger and sadness welled up in my heart. "Zoe, are you ok?" I asked putting my arm around her. "Max is just... I hate him Alf! I'm so sorry I ditched you... I'm a terrible friend..." She said in between sobs. "I just want to find a guy that will love me for me, you know?" She continued, resting her head on my shoulder. "You know, I love you. Since we first met, I've always fancied you, I mean your pretty, funny and nice, what more could a guy need? Every time you had a new boyfriend and what not, I always had to watch the girl I love suffer and I refuse to let that happen anymore. Zoe, I love you." I admitted, my cheeks turning a light shade of red. "Alf, I... I don't know what to say... To be honest, I've fancied you too but I always thought that you'd never give me a second glance! I love you too Alfie." She whispered into my chest. I cupped her chin and brought my face closer to hers, kissing her sweetly. Look at that, snow started to fall. This was perfect.