Guy YOU want 4

Y/N
I've dreamt for so long that one day I'd move in with a boyfriend, possibly the love of my life. I mean, waking up every morning to see or feel a body you're so infatuated with. Every day an adventure even if you only stay in, cuddled up on a couch. I often wonder where would we live? Los Angeles, in a condo on the beach? New York, with its buzy streets buzzing throughout the day? Or would we stay in Europe? I loved the idea of a little studio apartment in Vienna, or maybe Rome. England's country side greatly appealed to me, the constant rain making the atmosphere calmer. Being 2 twenty year old somethings living comfortably in a small flat, away from everyone we knew. That was my biggest dream and it still is. I'd cook traditional meals, we'd visit landmarks and have a night out on the town. We'd make new friends and have nights where we'd sip on a bottle of cheap wine in a flat that overlooked a gorgeous landscape.
"Y/N?" I hear my name being yelled by my mom.
"Yeah, I'm in my room," I yelled back, guessing H/N was here earlier.
That seemed to be the case because I only heard footsteps as a reply. Familiar arms wrapped around me, bringing me back to my vivid dream.
"Babe?" H/N asked with an edge to his voice.
I looked at him quizzically, imploring him to go on.
"I've been thinking and I want to explore the world, I mean I want to live in Europe and visit as much as I can, I want to go on road trips and explore our own country," he started, slowly speaking more animatedly.
"That's great H/N!" I smiled at him, excitement bubbling in my chest at the thought. He wanted this too.
"But... I'm leaving on Saturday," he announced, barely meeting my eyes.
I sat there numb. Was he breaking up with me? I mean, maybe he wants me to come with him but it's such a short notice that I don't think I could follow him.
"I'm not sure how to say this but... I feel like for me to do this, we need to take a break, I mean I love you Y/N, I do, but I can't," he tried to explain himself as I sat there numb.
"H/N, I'm happy for you and I hope you have a nice trip," I smile at him trying to show him that I'm fine with him leaving.
He gives me a pained expression as he gets up and leaves me in my room. I maintain my composure until I hear the door close behind him and that's when the tears come. The next few days could be summarized as me staying in bed, eating buckets after buckets of ice cream, crying every tear my body could produce. And that's exactly how I will summarize it because that's what happened and I don't feel the need to lie. I mean, you think you know a person and at one point, the physical attraction isn't as present compared to the attraction you associate with the personality, you know. It really is devastating to hear that someone you're so invested in tell you that they're leaving world's away without you. My heart just constantly hurts from missing him like crazy.
It's been a month since he's left and I've caved in, looking at his social media. I've started going out with my friends but I've rejected every single guy who's asked me out or who's asked for my number. Not that they were many but it was too much for me.
"Y/N, honey, you got a letter from... Someone," my mom called from the kitchen.
I begrudgingly got out of bed and went to retrieve the envelope. As I entered the kitchen, my mom gave me a small, kind smile, showing support in what I was going through. I took the letter, bringing it up to my room where I'd read it in private.
Dear Y/N,
Oh god. I didn't even read who it was from and it even smells like him. A few tears started to form in my eyes.
I know it was one of the dickest moved I've ever pulled but let me explain. When I left, I didn't want to and it was the most heart breaking decision I've ever made. I cried the whole flight to Paris and then again I cried on the train over to Vienna. Just the thought of you alone and I know you, babe, I knew that you'd cry after I left and I hated myself because it's my fault. But there's one thing I didn't tell you. The reason why I left without you was that I didn't want to get your hopes up and I wanted to get a place ready. I didn't know how to tell you because I knew you'd want to come with me anyways but I wanted for everything to be perfect. You know I love you, Y/N. If you still love me, and if you want, come join me. Behind the letter, there's an airplane ticket for a plane that should leave next week. I have a small studio that can fit the both of us. Come on an adventure with me, just like you we talked about that night. I bet you're surprised I remember but it was impossible to forget. I hope to hear from you soon but if I don't, I'll be at the airport, waiting for when your flight lands.
I love you.
H/N xx
I reread the letter multiple times, my heart beating faster every second.
"Mom!" I yelled as I ran to the kitchen.

A/N tell me if y'all want a part 2 or anything :) this is actually a little fantasy of mine that I hope comes true! Sorry we don't write as much - Mel