Calum Hood Imagine 4

A/N:

 Heads up: I’m calling her friend Anna for this. You can change it to whatever if you want. I’m also choosing the city as Toronto since that is the only city 5sos is coming to on the east side of Canada. Pray for us Canadians. At least, they added more Canadian dates than 1D ever did. Feel free to change it to your concert location :D

Also this is really old-school style as Marcus Butler would say.

❇❇❇

The day had finally come; the day that I waited over an entire year for; the day that I was finally going to see 5SOS in concert. They weren’t opening for One Direction anymore; they were doing their own stuff. To make this whole day even better, I was going with my three best friends. But as usual, I had to find something negative in every situation. The only negative thing about this one is that my mom decided that we should leave on the day of the concert. I was pissed at her when she told me this because I had promised my friends that we would have a day to stalk the boys. I was almost positive that they were already in Toronto.

                 On the way to Toronto, we stopped at my friend’s house to pick her up. My friends and I had decided to go in separate cars to the concert, but since Anna couldn’t find a ride, we offered to drive her. I felt bad for her, being forced to go a day later.

                We were half way to Toronto when my mom decided that it would be an amazing idea to waste another hour at an ‘On Route’ for lunch. She had already delayed Anna and I’s chance at meeting 5sos by a day, and now she is delaying it even more. I couldn’t believe this. When the car finally parked, I got out quickly from the car and shouted Anna’s name so she would follow me. I heard her mumble a few apologies to my mom as she hurried by my side.

“Why are you so angry?” she hissed at me, “You finally get to see 5sos live, and you treat your mom like this. She could have left you at home, you know?”

“Says the one who is always meeting celebrities, everywhere she goes,” I said as I started to walk away from her. Suddenly, I felt a body hit mine. At first, I thought it was Anna hitting me on purpose but then I heard her shout my name from far away.

“What the hell dude,” I said, a bit too rude.

“I’m so so so sorry,” the boy said, with an Australian accent, as I wiped my hands on my shorts. I looked up and met brown eyes that I would recognize anywhere.

“Actually, I’m sorry for being rude,” I tried playing cool.

I looked behind the boy and noticed my friend running towards me. She still didn’t know whom I was speaking to but when she will, she will flip.

“Y/N, I’m sorry for saying that to yo- WHAT THE ACTUAL! Y/N YOU DO REALIZE THAT THIS IS CALUM, HERE!” Y/N started to freak out.

“I’m assuming that you’re fans?” he laughed

“Yes. We were just on our way to Toronto for your concert tonight,” I said, trying not to sound crazy, “I think we are just a bit stunned to see you here since we assumed that you’d already be there?”

“We were supposed to arrive yesterday, but M. Hemmings wanted to visit some museum in a town on the way here. We ended up spending the whole day there,” Calum told us, sounding bored from the museum adventure.

“What type of museum?” I asked him

“This is kind of embarrassing, but I don’t actually know. I think I fell asleep on some bench when we arrived there,” he said as his cheeks started to get rosy from blushing.

“Are the other boys here?” Anna asked in excitement, joining our conversation.

“They are inside, getting some food for lunch. Oh, here they come,” he said, motioning to three tall boys running towards us.

“Wow, we leave Calum for five minutes and he has already found some ladies,” Michael teased him.

“I didn’t- ,”Calum was interrupted by the large security man behind the boys. It was odd how I didn’t notice him before.

“Boys, we have to leave now. You were supposed to be at dress rehearsal two hours ago,” he said as he pushed the boys back into their tour bus. I didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye to the boys; it felt so unreal; it felt like a dream.

Five hours later, I was seated at my seat in the 400’s. I still couldn’t believe that Anna and I had actually seen 5sos. My two other friends didn’t believe us when we told them, and they still don’t. I wish there was some way we could prove them, but neither of us had taken any pictures with them. The concert started with the boys singing ‘Eighteen’, one of my favourite songs. So far, all the boys had spoken but Calum. It wasn’t until the break between ‘End Up Here’ and ‘Mrs. All American’, which they changed to Mrs. All Canadian for this concert, that he finally spoke.

“HOW ARE YOU ALL CANADA?” Calum shouted in the microphone, “I have a funny story to tell you guys actually, and I promise this is a hundred percent true. As some of you might know, the boys and I were late arriving here because we had to stop at some museum for M. Hemmings and for food for M. Clifford. But when we stopped for food, I by accident ran into someone. I ended up knocking her to the ground. It was a good thing that she didn’t get hurt because we would have been much later. However, she was very mad. It turns out this girl is one of our fans. I didn’t found out this from her though, I found this out from her friend who was chasing after her. I think she called her Y/N? Anywyas, this friend flipped out when she saw me, and it was hilarious how Y/N’s face changed when her friend screamed ‘5sos’. Or she at least tried to say our band name, until Y/N cut her off. This story might not be really that funny after all, but I just wanted to let you all know about it since I never did get to say goodbye to this lovely Y/N. I really do hope that’s her name or else that would be awkward. Y/N, I’m still very sorry for hitting you today and I wish we could have talked more.”

I looked around to face my two other friends who had the most shocked expressions that I have ever seen on their faces.  It wasn’t a dream after all, I did meet Calum Hood.

❇❇❇

A/N: 

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE ASHTON DO THE ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENEGE( video on the side if you haven't seen it or you want to watch it again). I LAUGHED SO HARD BECAUSE CALUM IS SUCH A TEASE. AND HE NOMINATED LUKE and Calum, BUT LUKE!!!! WE SHOULD ALL PRAY THAT LUKE WILL DO THIS SHIRTLESS. 

 Enjoy Calum with a flower crown! :D

P.S.: I MADE A NEW COVER FOR OUR BOOK. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?