Luhan-Crush

You tapped you pen on your head as you looked around the room as everyone is doing their math EXAMS.

"Focus ________" you repeat to yourself as you look up to see your crush who's seated in front of you. "He looks nice today" you thought as you smiled to yourself, you've had a big Luhan since the 3rd term of last year when he would occasionally greet you, you didn't really notice him until the time he made you laugh, ever since then you couldn't take your eyes of him, well you've tried but they always ended up on him. "Aish I can't focus" you murmur to yourself as you kept glancing at Luhan.

"You have 20 minute left of your exams"

"Aish!" You said biting your lower lip. You sat tapping the pen in your head while you look up again looking at him "focus, focus" you repeated after what seemed like the longest 20 minutes of your life you completed the test and you felt happy.

"Ugh I didn't get to finish" your friend said "and I thought I was well prepared since I studied but I fel like a potato" you laughed at her statement when you were walking not looking where you were going you bumped into someone.

"Mianhe, I should've watched where I was going". You bowed not showing your face because it was embarrassing while walking away.

"__________ right?"

You look up to see Luhan standing there with a smile pasted across his face. "How did he know my name?". You ask yourself as you slowly nodded.

"Your forgot this" he held one of your books and handed to you.

"Yah Luhan, come on"

"Kamsahamnida"

"Welcome, see you around" he smiled and waved while he left. You were red and started to walk when you felt something fall our of your book a note.

*number*

"Call me sometime! Luhan :)"

You look back and smile while your heart fluttered.