Baekyeol~Only You

GAAAAH I LOVE THIS SHIP, SO I'VE DECIDED TO TRY AND DO SHIP IMAGINE *0* I'M NOT SURE IF I'M GOOD BUT I'M GOING TO TRY !!! ^^ AND BAEKYEOL-CHANBAEK ARE GOING TO BE FIRST
GOAL:5 VOTES & 5 COMMENTS If it reaches the goal I'll do another Ship imagine! Good luck to me! Here I go enjoy!!

P.s Vote-Comment-Follow

-Jade
________________________

He looked across the room when his heart jumped as his best friend smiled and waved at him while coming towards him. Byun Baekhyun was his first ever love, the only guy he ever loved he didn't realise until he seen Baekhyun with a girl and he was smiling with her, there was only one thing that he was feeling was plain old jealousy....that's when he realise that he loved Baekhyun.
-
His was heart was racing when he walked into the classroom looking at his best friend as he was on his desk when a smile came on his face, He had a crush on Park Chanyeol and he always knew he did, Everyone that had his attention Baekhyun was always jealous and how he would always show his toothy smile to other people sometimes pissed him off.

"Baekhyun-ah" a girl cherped as she came running into the classroom giving him a hug, it was _________ (had to include you xD hehe) they're childhood friend.

"Chanyeol-ah" she said hugging the giant and sat in between them which pissed both of them off and obviously she knew that because one she knew that Chanyeol liked Baekhyun and same of Baekhyun, they didn't have to tell her...she just always knew. They sat there stealing quick glances as _______ was talking and then she confessed something.

"Chanyeol oppa, I like you...more then a friend" she spoke looking at him and right then and there Baekhyun ran out of the room which made everyone confused but they thought that he had also felt feeling for _______ but little did they knew it was Chanyeol.....
-
Chanyeol ran as he looks for is only love Baekhyun, he smiled to himself as to what _______ said to him earlier

Earlier on

"Chanyeol oppa, I like you...more then a friend"

*Baekhyun runs out of class*

"I'm sorry, _______ but-" he was cut off.

"I know, I just needed Baekhyun to go away so we could talk"

"Huh?"

"He likes you dummy" she said Chanyeol looked wide eyed in disbelief.

"And I know you like him too" she spoke

"Go and tell him" without hesitation he went to go find him.

Present

Baekhyun sat down hugging in his knees, he was too late to confess his feelings, he was hurt....he didn't like it, he heard the door slam open when eyes shot up to someone familiar but people he knew it he felt a pair of lips kissing him, his eyes were open and heart full of shock, it was Chanyeol kissing him, he kept looking at him seeing if it's just a dream or what then his eyes fluttered shut kissing him back.

"I love you" Baekhyun breath out.

"I love you too" Chanyeol said giving him a smack on the ass [(_ _") heh I don't know why I added that in xD]

"And only you" Chanyeol spoke making Baekhyun shy.
______________________
This ship my feels GODDAM! XD first time doing an imagine like this, hopefully you liked it c:

Keep overdosed on EXO

XDD

-Jade