Kris~Laugh

His stare was or is as cold as ice and as sharp as a knife, those eyes were brown and beautiful but there was always a heartache every time he stared more like glared at me, I knew he would never have a soft and loving look at me ever again.

We were friends at one stage

BUT

Everything changed all of a sudden, I didn't know what happen was it something I did? or say?

It hurt and bothered me because I never thought he would be the one to leave me, what's the point in saying that when he already left me right?

Walking to school is always long, He use to walk with me showing me his gummy smile that always turning my lowest days to the brightest.

"Ms Mazie?" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear someone call my name.

"HUH?"

"Where you day dreaming in my class?"

There is no point in lying....

"Yes" I answer softly looking down at my book.

"OUT OF MY CLASS NOW!"

"Yes, Sir" I collected my stuff, I set myself down on the step laying the books I was holding next to me while I deeply sigh.

"You're an idiot for getting kicked out again" I look up seeing the person I've been wanting to talk to for a while but had no courage to. I didn't answer him but only look at his chocolate brown eyes which were still cutting straight through me.

"Yeah, I guess I am" I take my gaze away from him looking down at my feet, I thought he would've walked away but I didn't hear any footsteps departing. I look up again he was still there starring at me.

"Why are you here?" I questioned

"I got in trouble after you walked out" He said sitting next to me.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"For what?"

"That's for me to know and for you to figure out" He laughed

The sweet sound of laughter came from him, my cheeks become a tint of red, I could feel them go hot.

"YAH! JUST TELL ME" I slap him softly but it seem to do nothing to him.