D.O~Photographer

"I'm sorry I have to go _______"

"I understand, Thank you for being me with me"

I open my eyes as my heart was pounding and as I feel a sudden saddness, missing him my boyfriend now ex that I haven't seen in 4 years, I heard that he become famous in a boy band named EXO his name is Do Kyungsoo. I looked at the time to see I'm up early, I headed to the kitchen making me a cup of hot chocolate and went to my laptop receiving a email from my Unnie.

"Annyeong __________

I would like to offer you a job of doing a photoshot of EXO, You'll get good pay! ^-^

Unnie"

My eyes widen as I put my hand over my mouth, I swear this is a another dream! Then you phone rang.

"__________"

"Annyeong Unnie!"

"So will you take the offer,I know this is last minute"

"Ne Unnie, of course anything for you"

"Kamsahamnida Dongsaeng-ah Saranghae!"

"Nado! So what time?"

"At 1pm but we will be at your studio at 12:30 pm arraso?"

"Arraso! See you then"

I'm a photographer one of Seoul's best! I made my downstairs to mu studio, cool right? Apartment upstairs workspace down >.< I like it. I went to go set up for the shoot first time, I've ever done a band. It's took me around two hours to set up and another of taking snap shots of models and that!

"Kamsahamnida ________ your paycheck will be sent to you"

"Welcome Mr. Park"

I landed on my couch resting my head...when someone came in.

"Annyeong _____-ah!" 

"Kai?" 

He smiled and gave me a big hu making me breatheless, 

"Whaaaaa the place looks great ____-ah!" 

"Kamsamindah" 

"YAH WHY YOU ANNOYING ___? EH? PABO! MOVE" 

"Yah unnie why you so violent" 

"I'm not Annyeong  _________-ah mianhe for the late notice I'm so thankful" 

"It's fine Unnie" 

"Arraso go get changed now!"  They all hurried as I giggled to myself when I saw him standing there looking at me with his large beaming eyes, I smiled at him but he just looked away....

*snap* 

*snap* 

*snap* 

"Arraso Done" 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" He hugged me 

"This is so great..perfect OMO my dongsaeng is amazing" 

I just smile and bow.

D.O POV

I watch her as she puts her camera down, she's still as beautiful as I can remember....

"Arraso! We have interview at 5pm"  we all nod

"_________-ah would you like to have lunch with us?" Kai asked ans she looked at me and blinked

"Aniyo, it's fine" she smiles

"Wah! Why not"

"I've got stuff to do Jongin"

"You're always busy"

"Hmmm...ne" she nods, The boys head out while I stood there, she just kept looking down when I heard her sniff.

Your POV

I felt arms around my waist, I quickly wipe my eyes.

"Please can we stay like this just for a little longer" his voice, his sweet voice. I missed it so much, I miss him. We just stayed still for the moment being when he spoke again.

"Why didn't you cry or got angry or anything when I broke up with you"  I stood there his arms around me.

"Why didn't you?...am I not worthy of your love, did you want to break up with me? Didn't you love me?" I pushed him away from me and looked straight at him while tears streamed down my face.

"Because I wanted you to be happy! You broke up with me! Plus I saw you with another girl that day you broke up with me.....what was the point fighting for something that goes one way??? I LOVE YOU THEN AND I STILL LOVE YOU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I'VE BEEN FEELING DO KYUNGSOO.....HOPING THAT YOU WOULD WANT ME BACK IN YOUR LIFE! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? YOU JUST HUG ME YO-" before I even notice he captured my lips....he was cupping my cheeks wiping my drenched cheeks, I closed my eyes.  "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry _________" he said inbetween the kisses. I just wanted him, I want him back to me...I feel so alone.

"I never stopped loving you ________" he said while we rest our foreheads on each other. "I was hoping you were waiting for me and you did" he grinned making smile.

"Pabo!"

"I am, I'm sorry"

"Stop saying sorry"

"I'll stop if you agree to be my girlfriend"

I took a deep breath in and nodded.

"As long as you don't break me again"

"I promise I won't ________ I love you"

"I love you too"

Keep overdosed on EXO