Kai~I Missed You

"You've got to be kidding me" she spoke as she sees the person in front of her....she glared at the figure in front of her.

"What?" She hissed

"Well, I guess you're my date"

"No, I'm not....I'm pretty sure that I have the wrong address" she took out her phone to call her friend.

"Hello?"

"SALLY??? DID YOU GIVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS?" She shouted

"Yah Pabo! I did, door 11" she looked at the door number and sighed.

"Yes, I'm here" she grunted

"Well....he agreed to be your date so....hurry up and arrive at the dinner"

"You mean?"

"Yes, he did"

"Okay, fine I'll be there" she hung up the phone and before she knew it, the figure was already to go.

"Jongin, please let go off my wrist" 

"No"

"Kai let off my wrist" and with that he did, she looked at him, she hadn't seen him since they were young, she use to babysit him even though they were the same age he was older then her by six months. She was wearing her black tight dressed that showed all her curves Jongin couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Get in" she commanded before entering her car, she must of admit that Jongin had become more handsome and manly during the years that they hadn't seen each other...and she knew after all these years she wouldn't forget his face. She just came back from America a few days ago and when her friend told Jongin that she was back he couldn't believe it. He was happy. She parked the car and look towards Jongin.

"What?"

"Jezzz what is with your attitude....tsk you use to be so nice"

"Just get out Jongin" he smirked at her and listen to her.

"Amor!" Her best friend greeted her. "Someone looks sexy" she winks at Amor, she just rolled her eyes.

"Whats the dinner for anyways?" She asked

"Welcoming you back everyone is here!" Amor walked in to see all her old friends...