Chen~Show Me

You're Ji Sup

"What do you want?" He asked as I look down at my feet, it had taken me courage to do this, to even knock on the door. I'm trying to hold back my tears. I'm scared, I've always been scared of him. I can feel myself shaking. Why am I here? The guy in front of me use to be my best friend that is until things changed. We both thought we could be alright after moving to different schools but we thought wrong little did I know, he was attending my school first day I went to go greet him until he fully shown his cold shoulder to me and bullying me. How ironic right? And right now I just want to punch his face.

"I'm sick of your shit Jongdae!" I was now filled with rage.

"You broke your promise you bastard. If you're not going to respect me then don't even come within 10 feet of me or even better just stay out of my life. Is that what you wanted? Is it?" I didn't make eye contact with him.

"I don't know what's wrong with you! Or what I did wrong, I'm done hoping that my best friend will come back because I see where and what I am in your life and that is no where and nothing" he was silent. Which made me more angry.

Chen 

"JERK!"

Did she mean all those things?

The answer is yes, I mean who could blame her I am a jerk. Thinking those words wouldn't affect me I was totally wrong. My heart is aching and I just want to apologise and have her back but.....I can't.

-few weeks later-

Today I chose to wait for her at her locker. I had seen her even watched her. I needed to talk to her even though I don't deserve to or deserve her. She made her way to me well to be exact her locker. She didn't even look at me the good indicator that she truly does hate me.

"Ji Sup" I murmur softly but she didn't answer. She kept organising her stuff.

"Ji Sup" I call again but she didn't look my way. She was about to walk away but I caught her wrist.

You

"Do not turn around you're angry at him" the voice in my head spoke. Jongdae had stopped bullying me and everything else. He had a close eye on me since he turned up every where I was and now here he is holding my wrist like some type of Korean drama moments when the guy stops the girl. I tried to escape from his grip. The longer he holds the earlier I'm going to break down.

"I miss you, I've always missed you" he starts off taking my heart straight away. My weakness for this guy.

"Could've fooled me Jongdae just let go will you?"

"I already did that and it hurt so no"

"Excuse me"

"Ji Sup, I'm sorry that I've been a jerk lately and for breaking our promise but you need to know I have my reasons"

"Yes of course, you're popular of course I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation" I say coldly still not looking at him.

"No Ji Sup"

"Yes Jongdae! Don't lie you don't need to okay? I understand everything and you"

"Then why don't you understand that I love you then"

It feel like time stopped when he said that. Is he truly honest with me? Or is this one of his pranks but no matter what I will not give in.

"Yeah, whatever!"

"That's what you always say every time I said those three words to you" he claims

"Back in grade to when I first confessed then grade 6 then in grade 9....you never believed me and how much I do"

"If you do then why have you been such a jerk!" I turn and looked at him. That's when he cups my cheek with his other hand.

"Because...."

"You never payed attention to me"

"To my words"

"My actions"

In that moment he showed me his beautiful heart melting smile and lent in, dipping his head and giving me a gentle kiss.

"Ji Sup....I love you"

"I don't believe you, show me"

And with that his lips connected with mine giving me a passionate kiss.

I know I haven't been active lately! Thank you for your support I will update as much as I can love you all!

-Jade