Kris~Rose

He walked in the hall while holding a red rose, it was Valentine's today and he was ready to confess to the one he loves, you had helped him search for the perfect rose for him to give to her, you were happy but sad, happy because he'd ask you to help him, sad because you wanted that rose to be for you but it was for his special girl meaning not you, so you thought. You were on the rooftop of the school lying down as you put your hand in front of your eyes trying to block the sun, you had your earphones in listening to your favourite song. "Why do I love you Wu Yi Fan?" You said out loud hoping now was there but you didn't realise that Kris was standing at the door smiling as he heard you this made him more confident to confess to his special girl which is you. He came closer to you and went on to his knees and bent down and kissed you, you were shocked because you didn't know who it was you shot up as the lips disappeared and turned to see who it was, to your surprise it was Kris, he smiled as he looked to you. 

"For you" 

He handed the rose to you as you smiled like an idiot. 

"I like you _______" 

You become shy and embrace him into a hug. 

"I like you too Kris" 

"I know" 

You jerked away from him as you looked at him confused when you realize that you said something before. 

"You didn't hear" 

He nodded and you covered your face. 

"It's okay Jagiya, your mine now" 

He quickly gave you a peck causing you to look like a tomato. 

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO

Jade (=^.^=)