Chanyeol~Why Me?

I close my eyes ad I lay down on the field, peace abd quiet nothing can be mor relaxing just recently I found out that my best friends older brothet likes me, Park Chanyeol is his name one of the most wanted by girls in the school, I was more shocked then surprise and I still can't believe it. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. I would hr lying if I said that I don't have feelings when really I do.

"You know I knew you before my sisiter did" I knew who it was, he plotted himself next to me.

"Why me?" I ask him sitting up.

"Why not?" He started to chuckle "do you remember that card you got for Valentine's?" He asked and I nod.

"That was from me" I blink multiple times, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack soon.

"I know it seems corny but I've been in love with you since I was 9 making you 7 *chuckles* even though you were a complete stranger to me, you had completely captivated me"

Chanyeol POV

She hit me softlyon the shoulder as I laugh in amusement, she's cute and she isn't even trying. I just want to kiss her.

"You're lying" she said

"I'm not, the day I first saw you I gave you my ice cream" I say while her  eyes widen.

"That was you?"

"Yes"

"Yah! Haeun hit me because of you, she said I was stealing you away from her"

"I know, happiest day of our lives, she found her best friend and I found my wife"

"Real funny Park Chanyeol" she was about yo hit me when I caught her wrist pulling her into a kiss.

"Be mine". I smile "Haeun Supports"

"Okay"

"Yes" I peck her on the nose

"Aish" she smiles.

KEEP
LE
OVERDOSE
ON
LE
EXO

*peace sign*

J+a+d+e=Jade