Suho~Pay Attention To Me

You're Ha Yoo in this story

Suho looked across the room glancing at you. You smiled as the person beside you was talking to you. He was jealous everytime that another guy made you smile or laugh. He wanted to be the only reason that you smiled and  why you laughed. Kim Joon Myeon aka Suho loved you the problem was that you two never got along.

"Suho-ah why are you starring at Ha Yoo?"

You looked towards Suho and rolled your eyes, it wasn't like you didn't like Suho....it's just you felt that if he hated you and of course as stubborn as you are you gave it back not realizing that he loved you.

"Because I can" he hissed, you felt you heart skip a beat.

"Are you alright Ha Yoo?" Lay asked the person you were sitting next to you also your cousins boyfriend.

"Yes, I'm fine" you smiled at him while you turn your gaze to Suho who was already starting at you which shocked you he grinned making you some what angry.

"Yah! Shortie look somewhere else"you shouted across from the room causing everybody attention on you.

"Am I disturbing you?"

"Yes,  your ugly eyes are annoying"

"You know there's a saying that first sign of love is war"

"Well that's stupid" you tried to calm your heartbeats but it was pounding like crazy. You heard that saying your mother kept telling you. That's how your parents met they hated each other in high school and ended up getting together a few years after they graduated high school then marriage. Without a doubt you were in love with Suho.

"Is it?" He smiled at you and you just glared at him, you knew he was trying to annoy.

During Lunch time you didn't do much, you held your books as you walked into the library when you heard someone call your name.

"Kris?" A smiled appeared on your face when he came to you and embraced you into a hug. Kris is your crush and best friend....he smiled to you.

"I want you to meet someone"

"Ah okay" he pulled your arm leading you somewhere when he stops and lets go of your hand. When you see a pretty girl.

"Ha Yoo this is Lee Yin, she's my girlfriend"

"Hi, it's a pleasure Kris has spoken a lot about you" she says

"Ah well!" You smiled "we are best friends"

"Would you like to have lunch with us?" She asked but yoy declined it was heartbreaking....butbyet there was no point of dwelling over someone who wasn't even your to start with. You were walking with your gaze on the ground when you heard someone chuckle.

"Go away" you say looking at Suho

"I don't want to"

"Well I'm not in the mood"

"What happened?" You blinked at Suho

"Why do you care?"

"Why shouldn't I care?"

"Ugh!, you're so confusing! And an idiot!"

"You're the idiot"

"I don't have time for this" you said rolling your eyes and leaving him, Suho sighed in frustration, you ignored everyone not payimg attention to much of them.

*Bell rings*

You close your locker and headed out the gate. When you felt someone pull your wrist to your surprise it was Suho

"What do you want now?"

"Topayattentiontome" he spoke

"What?"

"It hurts doesn't it? Seeing someone you love, love someone else"

"I don't know what you mean"

"When Kris introduced his girlfriend to you" you looked down

"Are you trying to make me depress?"

"No, I'm trying to make you realise"

"Realise what?"

"That Kris doesn't love you at all"

"Well thank you I already got that" you looked up at him, you just wanted to punch his pretty face.

"Even you do them do me a favour"

"What?"

"Close your eyes"

"What?why?"

"Just close them"

"No"

"Do it" he glared at you and you just did what you were told.

"Why are you telling me-" he shut you up by kissing you crashing his lips on yours.

"Because I want you to pay attention to me, I want you to realise that I like you.....no I love yo-" you kissed him back, no words could describe how happy you were. You broke the kiss looking at him.

"Only if you pay attention to me"

"I've always have"

K e e p
O v e r d o s e
O N
E X O
-----
Jade--