Lay~with me

You had you eyes on him the minute he started dancing, he was so graceful you keep questioning if he was a robot or someone that wasn't from this world. You wanted to learn how to dance but to many of your teachers had given up. Did you suck that bad? Yes you did everyone had told you but you didn't care it's something you've always wanted to do. You drifted off that you didn't even realize that he was starring at you. 

"Mrs are you okay?" 

He was waving his hand in front of your face when you came back to reality.  

"Dance" you said out of nowhere. 

"Cute" He smiled as a dimple showed "I'm Lay and you?"  

"_______" you smiled at him after you apologize the awkwardness

"Do you know how to dance?" He asked as he smiled his cute dimples showed. 

"Yes, apparently I suck" you said as you pouted. 

He had a little chuckle to himself. 

"hmmm, maybe you have the wrong teacher" you eyes went wide with a huge smile on your face. He turned the music on and as you watch him dance with perfection. 

"I'll teach you come here" he gestured you and started teaching you the moves. At first you look like a flightless bird trying to fly you kept trying but the same results, Lay could see your frustration "Maybe they were right I do suck" you thought to yourself. You tried again when Lay started to dance with you. You blushed at his action. 

"I think you're better when you dance with me" he said as he winked at you. 

You both danced together with the slow music. 

sometimes I wish that I could dance like EXO damn they are so good T.T partially why I admire them because of their dancing skills ❤

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO

JADE (=^.^=)