Epilogue

"Bright let's go!" Win giddily remarked at the other while he's now dragging his own luggage outside their house. He wanders his eyes around and see the pitch black sky stretched upon the horizon while stars are draped on its surface. He briefly looks at his wristwatch and sees that it's just almost 4 in the morning.

"You ready?" Win immediately flinches at the sudden baritone voice coming from his back as Bright now plants soft kisses on his neck while his arms find its way towards the other's waist and pulling Win into a warm back hug.

"Come on, the plane will leave soon if we will not hurry up!" Win giggles at his statement as he gently pulls away from Bright and faces him, which made the other chuckle in disbelief. Bright immediately grabs the other's hand and kisses it's back as they now stride their way towards Bright's car.

Their trip going to the airport was smooth since it's just in the early morning. The roads are quite empty and to with which they immediately got into the airport within a 15 minute drive.

Win heaves a sigh as soon as they got out from the car as his eyes squint from the passengers entering the premises. Bright then drapes his arm around the other, making Win smile uncontrollably from his gesture.

"Excited?" Bright asks and flashes a smirk with which Win nods profusely.

"I was really looking forward on this day!" He exclaims while dragging his luggage and Bright just looked at him in amusement.

"Alright, we should check-in out luggages now so we can rest at the lounge." He exhales with which they quickly approached an airport staff for them to ask help with their baggages.

A few couple of minutes have passed, they already passed from the immigration and now they are currently waiting in a wide lounge before the boarding gates are to open. Win decided to get them cups of coffee and some pastries just so they can't get hungry until breakfasts are served during their flight.

Good morning, first and business class passengers. This is the boarding announcement for flight 64J-1834 going to Reykjavik, Iceland. We are now inviting everyone to board the aircraft at your convenience. Thank you and have a nice day!

Win's face immediately lighted up as soon as he hears the announcement which engulfed the whole lounge where they are resting at the moment. He immediately nudges Bright who is currently reading some newspapers with which Bright chuckles while looking at the other being filled with eagerness.

"Let's go?" He snickers towards Win with his raspy voice and the other quickly beams him a smile and nods in response.

The flight time from Bangkok going to Reykjavik is estimated to be 21 hours and 45 minutes— which is actually almost a day. Since the two have expected this arduous flight, they decided to get business class tickets just so they could have comfort and ease while traveling for a long period of time.

After long hours of being up in the air, Win immediately feels the anticipation building up in his chest as the plane now lands on the runways of Keflavik International Airport. Bright notices the other's reaction and to with which he grabs Win's hand and squeezes it while a smile is etched on his face. They quickly wore thick sweaters and jackets before finally leaving the aircraft and which the cold ambiance welcomed them.

"Ah, it's cold." Win murmurs under his breath but Bright hears it and soon grabs the other's hand and puts in inside his coat pockets. Heat immediately flustered Win's face as a smile now etched on his face— feeling the warmth coming from Bright's touch.