Chapter 11: It's Bright

Friday came by as fast as expected, and now we decided to prepare ourselves in Adrian's unit. Well actually, he's the one who always takes care of us when we drink. He has this high tolerance in alcohol, whereas when we're now crawling with our drunk asses, he's not still drunk yet. Or even tipsy! That's why we all went here because he's the one who's driving.

"Hey! Is my make up look dashing?" Pie tauntingly said as she's now looking at the mirror while putting on mascara on her lashes. "I need to attract some guys out there." She giggled and we all laughed. This naughty bitch!

"Shall we go? It's time!" Pluem actively remarked and we all agreed. It's already 9 in the evening and it is what they have planned to go and meet at the Sky Club.

Tonight, we just wore our put-together outfits. Since it's just a night out with friends, we don't plan to attract anyone. But when the feelings are right, who knows?

While heading straight towards the parking lot where Adrian's car is waiting, a notification from my phone caught my attention and for all I know is Bright. He's just the person I always interact with my phone lately. Should I be thankful?

[Where are you?]

We're on our way. You?

[The same. Are you driving?]

No. Adrian will drive for us.

[I brought my car if you're asking. See you!]

I never asked though. Why is he telling me that?

We arrived at the club that is filled with people from the inside. Well, it's Friday after all. People, especially college students who wants to chill from acads actually go clubbing during Fridays and the weekends. The club is noisy as expected from its booming speakers, with people dancing, busy drinking booze, and others chatting with their friends at their respective tables and couches. Neon colors illuminated the whole area and with blinding flickering lights that sets the mood for the party.

"Let's sit there." Pluem pointed to a vacant table at the corner of the club which can accommodate almost 10 people. We immediately went there and sat.

"I think Bright and his friends are on their way. We should order first." Adrian said as he's now looking at the club's menu of alcoholic beverages. I secretly grabbed my phone and typed.

We're here now. Where are you?

Wait, why did I even messaged him? It's not that I want to see him that bad!

[Already at the basement. Miss me that much?]

I immediately feel my cheeks and ears burning with just those words. He's teasing me again. What the fuck!

You wish.

"Win why are you smiling?" Pluem suspiciously looked at me and I shook my head as I didn't even notice I was smiling mischievously from Bright's texts. Win you flirty bastard!

"I want 5 shots of tequila to start!" I exclaimed and they all looked at me like I'm a nuisance.

"You can barely even hold your drink Win!" Pie chortled. I have the lowest alcohol tolerance between the four of us but I don't care. It's nice to enjoy yourself in a friend's night out after all and there is Adrian who will take care of me when I pass out. Lol