Chapter thirty-nine

***WARNING***

Mention of guns, accidental deaths, blood, and female products.

Nothing too bad, so do not worry.

***WARNING***

--------------------------------------------------------------

Recap from last chapter:

The trio find a store after ditching Luka's car in the middle of the woods.

"Maybe it's a gas station. Y'know, since they usually stand out the most at night for their lighting," Marinette mumbled to the blonde.

Nathaniel committed murder.

Nathaniel bent down and got close to her ear, smirking darkly. "You left me to practically die. . . . now I'm returning the favor. ."

Retrieving a switch blade from his trench coat pocket, he flicked it open, then brought it to her neck.

With a quick swipe, he slit it, watching with wide eyes as blood seeped from the cut after it sprayed across his upper body and chin.

Marinette doesn't feel right being alone.

She grabbed the clothing from his hands and placed it down, then sitting down, re-adjusting the blanket around her legs. She sighed softly, bringing her legs up. ". . . I don't wanna be alone by myself anymore. ."

Nathaniel heads to the store.

Sticking his phone back into his pocket, he stuck his hands into his hoodie pocket, and pulled his hood on, and made his way on to the store.

Luka hasn't gotten any sleep, all to save the lives of the people he cares for most.

Resting his head back on the cart, he shut his eyes for a small second, sighing heavily. "Six days of no sleep is nothing you can't handle, Couffaine. Coffee, sugary drinks, and candy might keep you awake, so get your ass up and buy some. . ."

Nathaniel has gone bat-shit crazy.

"You shits don't know what you've done! My nose may be broken, but her smell is the only thing that'll be able to invade my sense of smell correctly!" He yelled into the darkness, grabbing his hair and tugging on it. "I'll kill her myself if I have too! Sending her away only for her to die in the end isn't enough! I'll take her life right before your eyes! Then you'll know the real me!"

He straightened up, staring into the beading moonlight that shined in his eyes, making him go insane.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL. . . !"

Adrien needs to learn to stop babying Marinette.

She slapped his hand away. "I'm not a baby, bitch."

The blonde grabbed his hand. "Ow!"

Luka laughed, sitting on the couch. "Dumbass!"

Enjoy~ :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Adrien rubbed his eyes, yawning quietly. He glanced outside the hotel window, noticing it was still very dark outside.