Chapter twenty-four

For the beginning of this chapter, we're going to focus more on Adrien than Marinette. No POV Adrien though. Later on, it'll switch to Marinette's side.

All I can say is be prepared my buginettes and kitties! 💕💕

------------------------------------------------------

    The school day started out iffy in Adrien's opinion.

First moment he stepped out of his car, Lila's arm wrapped around his securely, his eyes locked with Marinette's, and his stomach churned.

Surprisingly, she was held closely to a guys side, their arms wrapped around each other.

She smiled warmly at the blonde, and the blue haired man gave him and Lila a salute, giving them a grin.

Lila's grip on his arm loosened up, and Adrien looked down at her. Lila had her mouth agape, and her eyes sparkled with something Adrien has never seen before.

Adrien looked back at Luka to see him run his hand through his hair.

"Oh Mon Dieu, he's hot..." The brunette next to him mumbled.

"What was that?" The blonde questioned, leaning down to get a better hearing.

Lila shot her head up to Adrien, pulling her arm from his to shake her hands franticly. "No-Nothing! I said let's go and introduce ourselves!"

Adrien shrugged, sticking his hands into his pockets, walking ahead of Lila.

Lila hurried behind him, abruptly stopping when Adrien dapped up Luka like they've known each other all their lives.

"Nice to meet you, Luka," Adrien greeted.

"Same to you, Agreste," Luka said back.

Lila came beside Adrien, and stared up at Luka. "So you're Luka?"

He glanced at Marinette, then gazed down at the brunette. "Who's asking?"

Lila blushed. "My name is Lila."

Luka smiled. "What a beautiful name. I think I've heard about you before. I hear your close to Jagged Stone? Mind getting me a sick guitar lesson with him?"

Lila unconsciously nodded, her mouth still hung agape from the sight of the twenty-one year old. "Ye-Yeah.....totally! Anything you want!"

Luka grinned. "Sweet," He turned to Marinette, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'll see you after school, okay?"

Marinette blushed, and Luka pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, placing a soft kiss to the corner of her lips before heading off.

Adrien's heart beated uncontrollably in his chest, and his eyes pricked with unwanted tears.

Nino came behind him, putting a hand on his shoulder. Adrien glanced back at him, shrugging his hand off his shoulder. Pushing his hands into his pockets, forcing himself into the school before the first bell rang.

                          ~~~~UwU~~~~

Adrien wasn't happy.

Marinette kept ranting on and on about Luka. 'Luka this' and 'Luka that'.

At some point, Adrien has such a deadly grip on his pencil, it ended up snapping in half, and Nino gave him a worried glare.

He has never been so happy to hear the lunch bell in his life.

Rushing to his car that sat at the front of the school, jumping in and telling his bodyguard to step on it.

Adrien relaxed in his seat, gazing out the window.