Chapter twenty

Adrien lied in the same hospital bed he has been in for the last six days now; forlorn and depressed. The is the second time he's been separated from the girl he loved, even though he was unconscious during the first separation.

His cheeks were stick from dried tears, and his eyes pricked with more tears wanting to fall. He couldn't cry all day, because that wasn't going to get him anywhere; nor would it solve his problems.

His heart ached to be covered in a warm blanket that is positively provided by sweet, beautiful Marinette.

He shouldn't be talking about her. It would only make matters worse. He'd be miserable everyday until he got a chance to see her again, and that may take a while until his father decides he shall go back to school. But what are the odds that would happen? The world may never know.

Adrien wondered what would happen if he was to ever provoke his father. All hell would break loose afterwards, and there would be a big price to pay as well. That doesn't mean Adrien wouldn't do it. Nor does it mean that he won't try and pull something else in the process as well. He'd be beaten, but he'd feel relieved after telling him what he thought was right. A thousand pounds lifted off his chest completely.

There was a reason for this. Wasn't there? It was so close Adrien could smell it, but it only came off as him getting played into some act between Lila and his father. Lila would have never came to the hospital if it weren't for it being all over the news. Lila would have never had to get Marinette akumatized if it weren't for her being in the room in the first place.

Lila. It was all her fault. Her lying. Her Manipulating. Her wrong doings. It all made sense now. For once, Adrien Agreste actually opened his eyes.

Lila was jealous. Jealous of him. No. Jealous of Marinette because she had him. She could be jealous of Adrien; for the fame, popularity, and attention he gets for the littlest things. Yet, it's most likely she was jealous of Marinette because Lila was in love with him, and was using Gabriel to find a way to get him, and it worked. As much as Adrien wanted to spit the word out, her plan actually worked. And it was disappointing really. Gabriel Agreste falling for a lyceé students dirty work, only for them to take advantage of there privileges and get with his son. Wrong. It was a dirty act, and it made Adrien's stomach lurch and curl into itself.

Adrien sat up, pulling off his hospital gown. He reached over to press the call button for a nurse, and the nurse picked up right away.

"Anything I can get for you, Mr.Agreste?" Adrien growled at the name he has so kindly asked multiple times for them to stop calling him.

"Call my father and tell him I'm ready to go now." The nurse hummed on the other end.

"I don't think the doctors would appro-"

"Bring me some clothes while you're at it. Make it quick." He hung up, ignoring the nurses obnoxiously loud gulp from being nervous.

This Adrien, is the Adrien when he's pissed. Upset. Or mad. Regular Adrien, who was raised to be a gentleman and treat others with kindness and respect, wasn't going to be here for a  while, and when he did come back..... there's no telling where it'll go.

Adrien tossed the hospital gown to the floor bed the bed, staggering as he slowly climbed out of bed, breathing heavily as he managed to walk with the burning sensation.

He stood by the door, leaving it a crack open so when he heard the nurse coming, he could tell her to just drop the clothes on the ground in front of the door.

The nurse came quickly, holding the clothes out before her.

"Here are some clothes, Mr.Agreste." Adrien gritted his teeth,