Chapter seventeen

Marinette hugged Alya before motioning her out of the recovery room, closing the door as she waved good-bye.

Adrien lied sprawled out on the bed, knocked out.

Marinette didn't remember it, but Adrien passed out not too long after the classes celebration on finding out that her and Adrien were together. It wasn't surprising towards her, but it panicked everyone else who wasn't usually around to see the blond fall limply against the bed.

Marinette sighed, making her way to the bed as she crouched beside it, staring at the blond.

It was common of the blunette to sit and watch blond sleep, even if it was all day. It always left her breath taken, and made her fluttery inside, her stomach feeling light as butterflies swarmed around. Her eyes bright with love, filled with passion and sincere.

Just imagine mini Marinette's and mini Adrien's. They run around chasing each other, sharing toys, hugging each other every chance they had too, like they'd never see each other again in life.

Marinette waited for those days. Her and Adrien each on the end of their first kid, a beautiful girl that took Marinette's eyes and Adrien hair, her name being Emma, as they swung her back and forth as she held a tight grip, laughing with delight with her parents. Following would be Hugo, him having all of Marinette's features, her jet-black hair, her eyes, yet a mole on his upper right cheek. Lastly, they'd have Louis, him having Adrien's green eyes, and Marinette's jet-black hair as well as Hugo. It'd be a dream come true for the blunette, and the fact she can imagine what her kids will look like, is saying something, especially kids with the blond she guaranteed she'd marry in the future.

She sighed dreamily, brushing his hair from covering his forehead, placing a delicate kiss on it.

She stood up, going to try and find the remote so she could watch some TV supposedly while she waited for the blond to wake up patiently. Once it was found, she flicked it on, searching the channels until she landed on some show called '90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days'. (a/n: Just letting it be known, I'm in LOVE with this show! It's so intriguing to watch, and the couple development is all I could ever ask for in the show:))

Marinette sat there, watching the camera started way in the sky, showing over a beautiful view of some run down city that was blissful of colors at the same time.

It lowered to a gay looking man, his smile a bit scary to the blunette, and a woman that was overly attractive, her make-up on point and her clothes hugged her body well while the man looked like a Hawaiian hobo from his flower print shirt he wore.

The TV program said the woman's name was Jennifer, and the man's name was Timothy.

Sounds like a gay name too.....

'Jennifer and I haven't been intimate yet, and it's a bit sad. Last night, I finally came onto her and, everything was going fine. We were making out, everything was running smoothly, then she made a move, and, I just stopped. I was unsure if I really wanted to do "it". I hope she'd forgive me.'

Marinette blankly stared at the screen.

As beautiful as she is, you got into bed with her and couldn't even....
He's definitely gay.

Marinette looked over at Adrien, squinting her eyes at him. She looked as if she would question Adrien's bed performance, but the way he kissed her the first day he'd been in the hospital, she could only believe he could dominate in the bed.