Chapter fifteen

Marinette woke to the sound of what seemed like a whistle blowing, her only thinking it was a bird being annoying. She turned slightly, her eyes flickering up to the blond that stared down at her.

She flinched back, almost falling out of the bed.

"Someone's sure is up early...." Marinette trailed off, scooting closer to the blond, away from the edge so she didn't have a chance falling off unless he was to forcefully push her off. She let her arm lazily stretch across his stomach, letting it rest there.

Adrien turned to look at the TV again,

"I never fell asleep. After you fell asleep, I stayed up staring at you. You look beautiful when you sleep by the way." Marinette blinked at him, a blush painting her cheeks. She silently thanked him before replaying what he said in her mind. She furrowed her eyebrows, shifting her gaze to the blond.

How did he say that with such a straight face?

She glanced at the TV, noticing him watching a soccer game. She let her eyes focus on the entertaining sport, a brilliant idea popping in her head that was no where near the topic of soccer.

Marinette glanced at Adrien, seeing the blond focused deeply into the game. His eyes sparkled with excitement, his lips turned up right into a small grin.

She smiled at him, trying to think up a conversation for her and him to talk about that could lead to her leaving the hospital for a quick minute.

"So.....you miss school or anything?" Adrien was too focused in the game to realize she was talking, not to mention she wasn't fully speaking loud enough for him to clearly hear it anyways. She tried again, louder this time,

"Do you miss school?" Adrien, still focused in the game, still failing to acknowledge her attempt of small talk, and Marinette kind of found it annoying. What if she was dying and he was watching cartoons or something? Or she passes out in front of him?

Marinette squinted her eyes, giving him a blank look.

This bitch.....

(a/n: I say this all the time, so sweet, innocent Marinette doesn't really mean it....I DO)

Marinette pulled her arm from off the blondes belly, pulling her legs over the side of the bed as she tried to quietly stand up, not trying to bring attention to her.

She dropped to ground as quickly as she could, slowly crawling towards the front of the bed without being seen. (Like he could anyways, but you never know with that boy ¯\(°_o)/¯)

She continued to the door, Adrien finally noticing since he thought she was a giant spider.

"Marinette? Where are you going?" Marinette froze, her face going pale. She scattered to her feet, turning to face the blond with her hands behind her back as she gave the best Innocent smile she could ever give, only using it when she wanted a favor from Alya.

"I was just......heading out! For a quick second though!" Adrien stared, blinking a couple of times in the process,

"Ok. I know you're lying again, so tell me where your going before I have to try and tickled it out of you." Marinette felt herself stiffen from the thought of getting tickled. She shook her head,